Day Off

September 6 2016

I wake up at eleven. I eat then have a shower and then I text Louis.

Me: What are you doing today?

Louis: Nothing! You don't have a class today right?

Me: Would I be texting you if I was? ;)

Louis: No I guess not. Want to do something?

Me: Why did you think I texted you? :p

Louis: What do you want to do? Want me to go over there?

Me: If you want.

Louis: Okay be over there soon!

Me: See you then! The door will be unlocked.

It takes twenty minutes to get from his house over to the collage, plus a five minute walk to mine and Ravens room. I unlock the door. Raven and I always lock it whenever we leave even if the other person is still there.

I go into my room and grab a sweater, I'm cold it's starting to change to fall.

As soon as I'm done putting on my sweater I get a hug from behind. I turn around, he kisses me.

"I didn't hear you come in." I tell him.

"I'm a ninja!" He says doing some weird pose of a ninja.

"Maybe in your dreams." I say. I look at my phone, it's twelve.

"Want to go out for lunch?" Louis asks me.

"I practically just woke up and had breakfast." I tell him.

"You slept the day away!" He shouts.

"Shush! We can't be loud. We can be kicked out you know." I say.

He makes himself a sandwich. While he's eating he gets me to tell him all about my first day yesterday.

At the end of me telling him about my day he finishes his sandwich. There wasn't a lot to say. But the only thing he says is, "You only made one friend? That's surprising."

"I don't really care, less friends less distractions. I already have you, Raven, the guys, and other friends from Kingsville I might hang out with sometimes."

"Ahh I see. Want to go for a walk?" He asks me.

"Sure!" I say. I grab my jacket my keys and we exit the room, I lock the door then we start walking.

We walk around the campuses for about an hour just talking. He told me Niall and Harry are going to see Laura and Chloe on Friday night instead of Saturday because Harry really wants to see Laura again and as soon as he can.

Around three o'clock Louis and I decide to go to Tim Horton’s we both get a drink and a coffee. I see a hiring sign outside. I go through my purse I always keep a resume in it just in case.

I hand my résumé in I'm able to have an interview right away because the manager is in the back. I tell Louis and waits for me. Before I know it I got the job! That was so fast, they must have really needed someone and fast I start tomorrow after class.

We go back to my room at the collage at around five, the interview took awhile. As we walk in we see Raven and Liam making out.

Louis and I just stand there for a couple of minutes not knowing what to do or say. "That's enough don't you think?" Louis says. They stop and look at us. Finally! That was weird glad Louis could spit something out because I sure couldn’t.

They stop and let go of each other.

"Well this is awkward." I say. We all just stand there in silence for a minute or two.

Then randomly out of the blue, "So what do you all want for supper?" Liam asks us all.

"It doesn't matter to me." Raven says.

"Same." Louis and I say together.

"I can make us grid cheese." He offers.

"Why not." I say.

While Liam is getting ready to cook Louis and I go into my part or the room. I turn on my laptop. I go on twitter, everyday I get more follower plus hate tweets but I just ignore the hate tweets. I couldn't care less of what people think about me, or who I'm dating. Whatever I think is good for me I will do.

I go on my Facebook and look at my newsfeed. Louis is on him phone when I do this. It only takes about five minutes for Liam to get us to eat.

We all eat it fast then I go into the freezer and get ice cream out. We all have a bowl, then I do dishes and Louis dries and puts them away. Raven and I alternate everyday.

At around nine Louis and Liam leave so it’s just me and Raven.

"I didn't get to tell you yet, I got a job at Tim Horton’s!" I tell Raven.

"Really? Nice going! I'm still looking for a job." She tells me.

I have a shower so I won't have to take one in the morning, get into my pajamas and go to bed. I fall asleep at ten.