One More Try

We all look at each other. Harry shoots out of his seat, Louis and Liam do the same to stop Harry entering the room. Harry has tears rolling down his face. I look over to Chloe and Raven, tears are rolling down their faces too, and they are hugging/comforting each other.

I get up and look into the room, Louis and Liam are comforting Harry. The doctor is using the defibrillator to try and start her heart up again. I watch him do it again and again but there is no difference in Laura’s condition.

After about 3 minutes and 30 seconds another doctor looks at the one using the defibrillator. "It's too late she only would have 30 second which is now over. Time of death 6:08. Date Friday October 7th, 2016."

"One more try." The doctor says. "Clear!" And with that he hits Laura's chest and she comes flying up gasping for air.

The next thing I know is Harry running into the room hugging her. I can't help but do the same. After everyone had a chance to hug her, we all get leaded outside of the room to have tests done.

After about an hour we are aloud back in the room. We talk to her until the doctor walks in with the results. We all go silent and wait for him to talk.

"I don't know how it is possible, but, Laura is now cured of her cancer." We all cheer until he starts to talk again. "But like all cases there is a chance she will get it again when she is older. She should stay the night, and then she can go home tomorrow." 

"It's a miracle!" Harry says. Then we all hug her again.

We all go with Chloe back to her and Laura's place for the night.