Movies

July 11 2016

I go to work early in the morning. I stay till three like every other day. After I go home and have a shower, then get in normal clothes then I go to Ravens.

When I get there I see her with Liam, I was going to turn around and walk back home but she saw me and now she's waving. I wave back and go in.

"Hi." I say.

"Hello." Both Raven and Liam say at the same time. That was weird. I sit down across from them. I wonder how long they were hanging out for. Well the guys did come to Kingsville just for Raven really.

"Louis said he tried to text you earlier." Liam says. I haven't even looked at my phone yet today.

"Oh, yeah I had to work this morning, it was busy so I didn't get a very long break." I check my phone and I have a message.

Louis: Hey! Want to go to the movies tonight?

I text him back.

Me: Hey! And of course! :)

While Raven and Liam talk I just text Louis.

After a bit Louis asks me to go for a walk. I get up "I'm going on a walk with Louis, bye."

I wait outside till Louis gets here "Hey." I say.

"Hey!" He says back, and then we started walking. "So how was work?" He asks. I told him why I didn't text back right away.

"Work." I say.

"Fun." He says sarcastically, I smile at him. "So we still on for going to the movies tonight?"

"Yeah, can't wait." I reply.

"So, you’re at Ravens a lot." He states

"It’s like my second home. Has been for a long time, her and I have always been really close."

"It's good you have a close friend." He says.

"I have many close friends, but with you and the boys being here I'm not hanging out with them. All my friends were directioners. Like big directioners! So I'm not telling them your here." I tell him. Witch is true, just was a few of my friends didn't like them.

"Well they will probably know sooner or later. Some of the magazine companies found out we are here."

"It must suck to have people following you and writing everything you do so everyone can know."

"Sometimes, only when I'm trying to be alone and they find me. Like coming here Liam didn't want them to come too, and now I don’t want them here either."

"How did they even find you guys?" I ask.

"I don't know, someone maybe saw us and told them. The boys are only staying till this weekend though. Liam and I are staying." He tells me.

"Oh? Does Raven and I have something to do with that?" I ask then look at him, he blushes. I made Louis blush, he does really like me. I smile, I’m glad because really like him too.

"Just a little." He says then smiles at me. "If you want we can go out for supper before the movie."

"I'd love to."

"That's good." He says still smiling.

We walk around on the greenway. We have small conversations off and on. After about an hour and a half we went to my house. He wanted to know where I live, for future references.

I unlock the door and let him in. My dad is at work.

I show him around. It's pretty empty since it’s just me and my dad.

Once I'm done showing him around I go to the kitchen and offer Louis something to eat. I make up a sandwich for both of us because that's what he wanted.

There isn't anything really to do at my house so we leave and go to Ravens. When we get there they’re on her laptop.

Louis opens the door for me and we enter. Louis sits next to Liam and I sit next to Raven. Liam and Raven are holding hands in the space between them.

They must really like each other, they've been hanging out all day, and its five now. Louis and I only stay for a half hour then walk to his hotel. We go to his car he holds my door open as I get in then he closes it once I'm in. He gets in his door on the other side of the car and then starts the car and he starts driving.

He puts in a CD it's the band The Fray. I like the band they have a lot of good songs.

It only takes thirty minutes to get to Windsor there was like no traffic.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asks me.

So it's my choice? I think about where to go.

"Taco Bell?" I suggest.

"Alright!" He says then drives to Taco Bell and we go in. We each get two tacos and a drink.

We go sit down and start eating. "So what movie are we going to watch?" I forgot we haven't picked a movie yet.

"Mockingjay Part II? I say the first three." I say after finishing my first taco.

"Me too" he says. "Jennifer Lawrence is a good actress."

"She's one of my favorites." Just after being with Louis practically all day I'm getting use to being around him without being as nerves. I still am, just not nearly as much anymore. Plus now we have better conversations too.

Once we finish eating, Louis drives to the movies there's a 6:45 show that's in ten minutes. We got here at a good time. I pay for the tickets and he pays for the food.

We go into the theatre and there are not a lot of people here since it has been playing for a while now. We sit in the middle. The movie starts straight away, surprisingly.

I don't really pay attention to the movie I look at Louis for most of the time and he looks at me too. Even when I watch the film I can see at the corner of my eye he's looking at me. He's amazing, he's hot, talented, and right now it feels like he's mine.

Before I know it the movie’s over. Louis drives me home and we say goodbye. I finally reply to Raven who's been texting me the whole time with Louis. "How's it going?" I have like twenty messages from her saying that.

I text her back:

It was awesome!! :)