Moving

July 30 2016 10:30

I get home and text Louis: 

I'm home. I didn't die! :D going to bed text you tomorrow! :)

I turn my phone on silent. I get into my pajamas, go into bed, and fall asleep right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 31 2016

I wake up and look at my phone. Yes I got a lot of sleep, it's twelve. I'm glad I got that much sleep I clearly needed it.

I have three messages and a missed call. The call is from my dad. He must have stayed the night at his girlfriend’s house. I look at my messages one is from my dad and I was right. One is from Laura asking to help clean up if I could. Both those messages were from last night. The last one is from Louis. He always texts me first witch I like. His message was saying morning which was sent at nine. I text him back:

Afternoon.

I then text Laura back:  

Sorry went home early, didn't get to say bye.

I don’t text my dad back I'll call him later. I have a shower get dressed and eat. I call Raven.

"Hello." She says picking up the phone.

"Hey. Are we still going to the collage today to drop off of stuff in our room?"

"I thought you were just going to sleep all day."

"Well you could have come and woke me up, you have a key."

"Whatever. All my stuff is in my car I'll pick you up and help put your things in the car." She says. I hear her getting into and starting her car.

"Okay, see yeah then." Then we hang up. I go to my room and start bringing boxes downstairs. When she gets here she helps me start to put them in her car.

We get in and she starts to drive. "So what happened at the party last night?" Raven asks. "I saw you and Louis slow dancing." She says raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, our first slow dance and almost kiss." Her head turns fast and looks at me. I nod my head and then she looks back at the road, "Chloe came and stopped it from happening. Which really sucked." I explain to her.

"He didn't when you said goodbye?" She asks.

"No, and the paparazzi got a photo of us when I was leaning on his shoulder from when I was tired." I tell her.

"Laura told me what you did for me. Thanks, although I pretty sure it wasn't only for me."

"It was somewhat for me but it was for you too. You and Liam have had enough pictures taken of you. You two needed a break before you went blind." She smiles.

I feel my phone vibrate, I look down at it Louis texted me.

Louis: Liam bought a house in Windsor. Going to be living there for the time being.

I reply: 

Okay, I'll be in Windsor for the majority of the rest of the day so I don't know if I will be able to see you after all. :(

Louis: Where are you going to be doing?

Me: Setting up my room at collage.

We continue texting all the way there. Once we get there Raven and I start taking boxes into our room. It takes up five trips to get all our stuff from the car.

In one month Raven and I will be living in the room we stand in now.

It takes forever for us to unpack, every once in a while I still text Louis.

At six I hear a knock on the door Raven gets it. It's Louis and Liam with food! I run and grad the food from Louis’ hand. "I'm starving!" I shout. I didn't have a lot to eat today just toast when I got up.

"No hug?" Louis asks. I know he doesn't really mind but I get up and hug him. I like hugging him, he always gives me warm and loving hugs.

I go back go the food, it's Chinese. We eat everything in no time at all.

"So how did you know what room we are in?" I ask Louis and Liam.

"Raven told us." Liam says then kisses her.

"Well your guy’s room is cool." Louis says.

It is it has two bedrooms with a wall splitting them. In each bedroom there is a double bed, desk and work area with a chair and a lamp, a dresser, and a closet space with a rack.

There is a kitchenette that has a microwave, full size refrigerator, kitchen table with chairs, and a preparation area by the sink.

It has a bathroom in the corner with all normal features; shower, toilet and a sink.

The area is really roomy, enough for Raven and I and all our stuff we brought.

"It is now that I think about it." Raven says. "How's your house?"

"Great. We have our stuff we brought to Kingsville there already." Liam tells us.

"It's big and there is plenty of room for whatever we want." Louis adds.

"Raven and I are bringing the last of the things we're bringing here the last week of vacation since it’s just our everyday thing left." I did bring some of my clothes here though, same with Raven.

"That's good. Harry might be moving with Liam and me for a while." Louis says.

"Awesome! Laura is going to have to meet him this time. She's a Harry fan." I say smiling.

"Sounds like a plan." Liam says.

We stay talking with them till eight, and then Raven and I say our goodbyes and drive back to Kingsville.

I get home at nine. I wash my face get into my pajamas and go to bed at nine thirty since I have work early tomorrow.