Weekend

For the next couple day I go to class then go to work till the weekend. I also hang out with Louis and Raven when I can.

Classes have been easy, so far so no homework witch is good since Tim Horton’s has me working a lot.

Mia and I talk all the time, she has met Raven and Louis. She texts me even though she knows I'm at work, I just ignore them at work.

Raven got a job at Subway. She only works on weekends and Thursdays though. It's better then nothing I guess.

Laura, Chloe, and I text all the time! We FaceTime when we can. I also text Morgan all the time too. We talk on the phone every once in a while.

The other guys also text me it's not only Louis.

When Harry texts me sometimes it's him wondering what to say to Laura. He also keeps asking what to do when he goes down. I just keep telling him to figure it out.

When Harry and Niall leaves to go see Laura and Chloe I’m at work so I just text them saying bye. Niall keeps telling me that Harry would not shut up because he is so excited. They are going to be getting to Waterloo at around eight. 

I hope Laura and Chloe have fun! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura's perspective

September 9 2016 - 8 o'clock

I hear a knock on the door. It must be Harry and Niall! I run to the door, quickly go over my clothes to make sure I look nice, and then open the door. It is them! I can't help it I just hug Harry on sight. He hugs me back.

"How was your trip here?" I ask. 

"Good but I'm glad we are finally here!" Harry tells me.

"Where's the food I'm starving!" Niall says.

"That would be in the kitchen where Chloe would currently be. You need to meet her!" I tell him.

I take him into the kitchen to meet Chloe. She has been so excited for this moment, but also nerves that would be why she is in the kitchen eating.

Chloe has an untouched sandwich on her plate. "Food!" Niall says, then grabs it and starts eating it.

"Hey! That was mine!" Chloe says before realizing who it was.

"Oh, sorry. I was just so hungry!" He tells her.

"I guess its fine you just had a long trip, I would be starving too." Chloe says.

"I'm Niall." Niall says shaking Chloe's hand. "Well I guess you already know that though." He adds.

"Yea I do. But I'm Chloe. It's so awesome to meet you!" She tells him.

Then Niall turns to me. "I think Harry wants to take you somewhere. I think me and Chloe are good here." He tells me.

Harry wants to take me somewhere? As a friend or does he like me the same way I like him?

I turn around and walk to Harry. "So you want to take me somewhere?" I ask him.

"Niall told you, yeah. I know it's late and everything but, would you want to go out for supper? Unless you already eat. That would be okay too." He says to me and his cheeks start to go red.

"I would love to!" I tell him. As I say that I notice his face go into a huge smile.

We walk out to the parking lot, and then I follow him to his car. He opens the door for me, "Thanks Harry. But I can open a door." I say to him joking around. Then I see his face go red. Is he embarrassed?