Supper with Louis

June 22 2016 

5:20

We decide to go to Pizza Hut since I know its Louis favourite restaurant. When we got there we sit down. Being here with Louis is really nerve racking and weird. It's awesome though, like how many fans get asked to go out to supper with someone they’ve adored for four years.

We order a pizza and a beverage then the waitress leaves. "So, are you from around here?" Louis asks me.

"Umm. No I'm from Canada." I answer.

"I always liked Canada. I also always liked going there on tour, the fans were so energetic."

"Yeah they probably were." I smile. He laughs, his laugh is so cute and even when he’s laughing he still look really hot.

He stops laughing and there was silence as we were looking into each others eyes. He has beautiful blue eyes, I could stare at them forever but I blink and look somewhere else.

The waitress comes back with my root-beer, Louis coke, and the pizza. We both take a piece and start eating.

"So where in Canada are you from?" He asks. He must be trying to keep a conversation going so I'm not bored or it's not an awkward silence.

"Uh Kingsville. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't heard of it."

"Can't say I have." It ends up being an awkward silence after that anyway. I don't know what to say.

Once we finish the pizza the waitress comes back and we order some chocolate chip cookie dough. The waitress again walks away.

"So I read a bunch of different ways that One Direction broke up. I was just wondering what was the reason you guys really broke up?"

"Well we all wanted to settle down and have a normal life after the hectic years we had, so we decided to stay friends but stop One Direction."

"Oh but then Eleanor broke up with you." There was silence. "I'm sorry about your break up." I tell him. He really liked her and she made him happy. I respected them dating because she made him happy, but I never liked her because of it.

"It's fine. So If your from Canada what are you doing in the States?"

"My grad present. I was aloud to go on vacation to somewhere sort of close so I came here and I'm glad I did. I can stay for a couple days... and I forgot to book a room." I lean my head on the table. "I'm stupid."

"I could help you get a hotel room at this time, you can actually have mine and I'll get another one. Here's the keys." He hands me the keys. "I will just have to get my stuff from the room."

"Thanks, but if you want you can keep the room I can somehow find one. It shouldn’t be that hard."

"It's fine and it's already paid for it and everything." As he finishes his sentence our desert gets here. He starts eating.

"I can pay you back." I tell him.

''It's fine, you should eat your desert." He tells me.

Is he serious? Giving me his room without paying or anything hopefully it wasn't really expensive. I look at the keys in my hand and put them in my pocket.

"Thanks" I smile and start eating.