Norman Reedus

You and Norman, have been dating for about 4 years now.

"(Y/N), babe are you sure you are gonna make it to stalker con?" Norman asks you.

"I promise, I'm just gonna hit the mall quick and I will come to stalker con" you smile at him.

"Ok, I love you" he says kissing your lips. He grabs his leather jacket, "I love you to" you smile.

He waves goodbye and blows a kiss as he leaves the room, you blow a kiss back to him. You felt bad not going to the stalker con with him, but how often do you get to go shopping in New York City?

Let's hope I don't get lost in the city, you think to yourself. You grab your phone of the charger, you got a text from Norman saying:
Missing you already, love you!

That message warmed your heart. You send him a text message back saying:
Missing you and loving you to! Be safe!

You put your phone in your purse. You go into the bathroom and do your makeup, and you put your long (h/c) hair into a ponytail.

You grab your purse and you leave the hotel room.

*******

You walk into the store Saks looking for a dress. Their dresses were all around $300 I looked around.

"Do you need help?" A lady asked.

"Yeah, how cheap can your dresses be?" You wonder.

"Around $230" she tells you with a smile. Your jaw drops "ok that's all" you say quickly running out the store. You look at your phone, 10 minutes until it starts.

Shit! You say in your head. You didn't wanna be late, so you quickly start running to stalker con. Good thing it was only 2 blocks away, you smile.

You make it there, you grab your ticket and show the person. You quickly run towards the The Walking Dead panel.

You show them your VIP pass, you find a seat as close as you can to the front row. There was one open seat in the back row, you sigh and sit down.

Andrew started to talk about the show, then Norman stood up and he looked around. He spots you and starts waving, stretching his arm in the air. You laugh and stand up stretching you hand in the air waving back.

Andrew stops talking and starts to laugh, so does everyone else from the walking dead cast. He signaled for you to come up there.

You nod your head no and sit down. He gets up from his seat and comes running to you. You laugh wondering what he is doing.

He gets down on one knee and pulls out a 10 carrot ring "will you marry me (Y/N)?" He asks you.

"Yes, yes!" You scream of happiness, he puts the ring on your finger. You hug him.

Awe's came from everyone there.

First imagine! I hope it was good! I hope you guys enjoyed, this is a just for fun thing but if you guys like this. I will continue!