Misha Collins

It is that time of the year, sitting by the fire drinking hot chocolate, eating cookies, that should be Santa's but you mostly loved being with your husband Misha. You and Misha both love Christmas, you both loved the snow. Because it meant snowball fights especially on Christmas morning.

You get up early to be prepared for the snowball fight, you get out of bed and get dressed in jeans and your favorite shirt. You put socks and then your snow boots, your jacket, gloves, and hat.

You grab a granola bar and eat it quickly. You run outside and make snowballs and you pile them up in a secret place. You make another one, you hide it behind your back and you walk inside the house. Misha was still sleeping, you walk to your room.

Misha looked so cute sleeping, it would be ashamed if someone woke him up. You take the snowball from behind your back and your throw it at Misha making him jump up from his bed. He looks at you, "I'm gonna get you!" He yells, you quickly run out of the room then quickly outside.

You go to where you hid all your snowballs and you hide there too. You see Misha step in front of you and he sees you and throws a snowball at your legs, you grab a handful of your snowballs and you chase after him throwing them at him.

********

After a long day of having a beautiful snowball fight on Christmas you had hot chocolate and cookies on the coffee table. You give him your present you got him which was a watch, that had a picture of you two in the background. He smiles at it and kisses your lips. "I love it" he smiles more.

"Good!" You smile back. He hands you his present he got you, he quickly puts on his watch you gave him.

You open the present and it was a necklace you always wanted, it was a gold heart necklace. You hug him tightly.

"Thank you" you smile happily, "your welcome baby" he tells you. He takes he necklace out and puts it on you.

He gets up and walks to the kitchen but before he gets to the kitchen he pauses. "Oh no" he said in a robotic voice and looked up above him. You look above him to, it was mistletoe. You laugh and get up.

You walk over to him, he pulls you close to him. His hands around your waist your hands are cuffing his face. You push his face close to yours and kiss him.

After a nice long kiss, you break away. "Now Mr. Collins who would put the mistletoe there?" You tilt your head with a smile.

"Well Mrs. Collins i do not know" he chuckles and kisses you again.