Jensen Ackles

"Please can we get a puppy!" You beg your husband Jensen.

"First it is you wanting to have a baby but we didn't get that. And now you want a puppy?" He rises an eyebrow.

"Yes! Now can we please get a puppy!" You give him your puppy eyes.

He gives you back his puppy eyes, "please" you give him pouty lips still giving him your puppy eyes.

"Oh I can't say no to that face" he says kissing your forehead.

"So is that a yes?" You tilt your head making sure. He nods his head.

You jumo of happiness, "yay!" You cheer you hug him tightly. "I love you!" You say.

"I love you to" he says as he kisses your head.

*******

You drive to the humane society to go look for a new dog.

Jensen parks the car and we get out. We walk in and go straight for the dog part.

Dogs tails were wagging, barking trying to grab your attention. They were playful barks, thank goodness.

You come across this german shepard, its a boy, his name is Fluffy, he is 3. Perfect dog.

"He is the one" you point at Fluffy. "He's perfect!" Jensen says.

A worker comes to you "you find your dog?" She asks you guys with a smile.

"Yes" Jensen says pointing to Fluffy, "perfect! I will need you guys to fill out some forms and you can take him home. Dont worry we will have supplies for you guys to take home" the girl smiles.

"Oh we got a lot of stuff for a new dog" you smile.

"We do?" Jensen asks. "About that..." you smile.

"Follow me" the girl says breaking the conversation she puts a note that says adopted on the tag. You follow her, Jensen holds your hand and you reach a table with forms. You read and sign them.

Sooner or later you finish all the forms, the lady comes out with Fluffy. You take the collar from her, Fluffy wags his tail and jumps up on you.

He gives you a bunch of kisses, it makes you laugh. You hear Jensens laughs. Fluffy hops down and does the same to Jensen.

Fluffy was the one.

You get to the car, you put Fluffy in the back. Jensen asked if you could drive home, you decided why not.

You get in the drivers seat and he gets into the passenger seat and you drive home.

You open Fluffys window half way open and he sticks his head out the window. Jensen opens up his window and sticks his out the window leaving you to laugh.

You guess you adopted 2 dogs today.