Sam Winchester

You couldn't believe it! Today was the day, a day you will never ever forget. You were getting married to the man of your dreams. This is a dream come true, and you knew it.

You just got your dress on, your bridesmaids (your friends) were fangirling over your dress. Your maid of honor (your best friend) was fangirling with them, they also thought you looked gorgeous.

"Sam is one lucky man" your maid of honor says. "He sure is!" One of your bridesmaids said.

"I sure hope he is" you smile brightly.

"Oh he is and he knows it!" Your bridesmaid laughs. "I'm so jealous of you!" They screamed.

It made you laugh, you felt so lucky. You love Sam so much, and you knew he loves you back.

"Ready to walk down that aisle?" Your maid of honor says shaking her shoulders in a funny way. "Yes I am!" You couldn't stop smiling.

Today was the day.

You walk out the room and your bridesmaids and maid of honor walk down the aisle. The doors close, and you stand by the door, your heart was racing.

Your dad meets you by the door, "you ready?" He asks me.

Your hands start to shake, but you were so excited. "I sure am!" You smile.

"Good" your dad hugs you and you hug him back.

You hear the music start, your heart pounds faster. You link elbows with your dad. The door opens, you hold onto your pretty pink and purple flowers. You look at Sam you see him smiling happy.

You couldn't stop smiling, you were just happy words couldn't even explain it. You walk down the aisle, everyone stands up and stares at you.

You meet up with Sam. Your dad hugs you and you hug back, you pull away.

Your maid of honor takes your flower, and Sam takes your hand. He helps you walk up the stairs.

You stared into his beautiful eyes. And he stares at your sparkling (e/c) eyes.

After an hour or 2 you hear "you may kiss the bride" you kiss Sam and you hear people cheer.