Daryl Dixon funeral home (part 1)

The prison was attacked by the Governor, we all got sepated. You ended up being alone. You were at least hoping you would've at least gotten about with your boyfriend,Daryl.

You're worried he didn't make it out. But you knew he is a strong man, you seemed to worry though.

You wonder around but stayed on the tracks, having no clue where you are going.

You wanted to break down and cry, but you knew you had to be strong. You were alone, you couldn't cry no one would be there to tell you everything was ok.

The train tracks were taking you nowhere, nowhere safe. So you decided to leave the tracks and head into the woods.

You find a church, you decide to walk to it. It seemed peaceful. You walk into the church. You decide to look around.

You find a casket, this was a funeral home. Great.

You walk into the kitchen area. You look through the cabinets, you find a jar of Nutella (sorry if you don't like nutella, it was all I could think of sorry!)

You grab it and you grab a spoon and you walk to the casket. You lay yourself in there you cover uo the bottom part leaving the top half up.

You open the Nutella jar and you get a spoonful of nutella. And you eat it. You soon finish the nutella jar.

You throw it on the ground and you throw a spoon at a chair. You lay there and you think of memories Daryl and you together.

You start to cry your eyes out, crying like there was no tomorrow. Who knows if there was gonna be a tomorrow for you.

You hear a male and a female voice enter the funeral home. You quickly close the top part of the casket.

How could dead people live like this? In a tight space, you wonder.

You can still hear a faint laughter. Then you hear shock in their voice. Then happiness.

You pass out from sacredness. You wake up to the sound of the female singing and playing the piano. You listen as she sings.

Then all of a sudden someone opens the casket. You scream, until you realize it was Daryl.

"God dammit Daryl you scared the shit out of me!" You say. The piano stops.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" He asks kissing your forehead.

"I was eating nutella then I heard you and.." you look behind him and see Beth. You pause and you look at him.

You remember them laughing, you barely ever heard Daryl laugh that hard.

You push him and close the top of the casket. "Leave" you yell.

Cliff hanger sorry!!!