Norman Reedus

Your best friend Norman was being interviewed for the show The Walking Dead. You are in the back making faces at him, you kept making him lose his train of thought. You both thought it was funny.

You both had a staring contest, even though he was suppose to be doing a interview. But who cares? Not you or him.

"Norman?" The interviewer asks Norman. "Huh?" He gets back in focus, you had a celebration dance because you just won a staring contest.

"What about your life? Anyone special?" The interviewer asks him. Why would the interviewer ask him that?

Norman looks at you and smirks "yeah i got someone special, but she isn't mine just yet" then he winks at you.

You giggle at him, you could tell that someone special was you. Once he was done with his interview he came over to you. "So who is that special someone?" You ask him with a smirk.

"You, wait couldn't you tell?" He laughs.

"Oh, i knew i was just making sure" you chuckle under your breath.

"Do you wanna be that special someone?" He asks.

"Of coarse" you smile.

I hope this was cute and good. I hope you guys enjoyed if you have any requests please let me know, you can private message me and tell me your request if you want!:)