Daryl Dixon

These guys Aaron and his boyfriend toke you and the rest of the group to Alexandria.

It was a beautiful place!

We were given three houses for our group.

Michonne, Rick, Carl, Judith, Carol, Abraham, and Rosita toke the first house.

Glenn, Maggie, Noah, Eugene, Tara, Sasha toke the second house.

You and Daryl had a tiny, one story house. Because why not?

Daryl and you have been dating for quite sometime now. He was a true sweetheart to you.

Daryl and you moved your stuff into your room. And got settled in. You went to check out the basement and the rest of the house.

Daryl went outside on the front porch to fix up his crossbow.

You looked in the kitchen area. Fresh looking food! You smile happily.

You pick out (your favorite snack). Thank goodness they had it here. You went outside to tell Daryl.

He is sitting there peacefully content with his crossbow.

"Daryl!" You say, you make him jump a little. "Sorry" you shrug.

"What's up (y/n)?" He asks and gives you a half-hearted smile.

"They have (your favorite snack) here! Can you believe that?!" You smile happily.

He let's out a little chuckle. But doesn't respond.

"Well I'm gonna take a shower" you say waving goodbye and closing the front door behind you.

You pick some clothes out and walk to the bathroom. You look at yourself in the mirror. The mirror looked polished.

This place was just beautiful!

You take your clothes off and you turn on the warm water. It felt nice. You get in the shower. Feeling the nice water hit your dirty skin.

They had shampoo and conditioner, anything you would need!

This place kept getting better and better.

You get out of the shower and you dry yourself off. You get dressed and you dry your hair with a towl. It felt nice to be fresh and not be dirty for once.

You walk outside feeling a nice breeze hitting your warm, wettish body. You look at Daryl who is still sitting there content.

You just couldn't help but smile. He was just to perfect.

"What are you lookin' at?" He questions.

"I'm looking at someone who should take a shower" you smile.

"I ain't takin' no shower" he waves one hand in the air.

"Come on" you complain. "Maybe some day" he responds. You roll your eyes. It was starting to get dark out.

At least you wouldn't have to sleep with one eye open tonight. You get into bed and fastly fall asleep.

*****************

You wake up in Daryl's arms. You look up to see him actually sleeping. There's a first.

You let out a giggle. You get up and find some nice clothes to wear since they were going to have a welcome party for you guys.

You put your nice, clean clothes. You walk to the living room. There really wasn't that much of it decorated.

It felt plain. But who cares?

*********

The party was about to start.

"Comeon let's go Daryl!" You put your hands on his shoulders.

"No" he says.

"Then I'm trimming some of your beautiful hair off" you lean your body weight on one side and cross your arms.

"Fine" he grumbles. He was just acting like a baby. You grab a chair and make him sit on it.

"This would help if you toke a shower, ya know" you say. You grab scissors and trim a bit of hair.

"Like I said I ain't takin' no shower" he repeats. You shake your head.

You didn't trim to much off, the fact is. You did like his hair after all.

*********

You were getting your ready to go to the party. You finally toke your hair out of a ponytail.

This felt like the first time in forever you let your hair out of a ponytail.

You get out of the bathroom. "You should wear your hair down more often" Daryl sneaks up behind you giving you a hug.

You smile "now a days it is just to hot to keep my hair down." You point out.

"You sure you don't wanna go?" You give him your puppy eyes.

"No, I'm gonna stay here" he says. You frown and walk out the door.

You were about to close the door until Daryl stopped it and came out with you.

The teddy bear decided he would go with you. You get there and the house is filled with many people.

Everyone smiling and having a good time. This place seemed a bit to safe.

***********

You guys go home because the welcome party was quite boring after a while.

You decide to make a simple meal for Daryl and you. You both sit at a dinner table.

You both enjoyed the meal.

"(Y/n) you mean a lot to me. I would never say these things I'm gonna say to anyone else. I love you so much. You are the light of my days. I am so lucky to have met you." He says as he gets off his chair. He gets down on one knee.

"(Y/n), will you marry me?" He pulls out a somewhat shiny ring.

Tears of happiness fall down your face. "Yes" you cry, he puts the ring on your finger. You both stand up and hug each other. You cried into his shoulder.

This was the best day of your life.

Sorry of this sounded cheesy! But hey if it is requested and you think it is cheesy. You mean then! I bet that made no sense! But hey! I hope you guys enjoyed!