Misha Collins

You and Misha just got married and you are going on your honeymoon!

"Mr. And Mrs. Collins?" The counter person asks. You smile happily, you and Misha nod your head. She hands you guys a key to your room.

Misha grabs your hand, you hold his hand tightly. "I love you" he tells you, "I love you to" you can't seem to wipe the smile off your face.

You get to your room, it had the new hotel room smell. You put your bag down and you run to the bed and plop yourself down. You lay on your back.

Misha comes and sits next to you. You sit up next to him. You lay your head down on his shoulder.

He puts his arm around your waist. "So what's the plan Mrs. Collins?" He asks you with a little chuckle.

"I thought you had this planned out" you laughed. "I do, I'm just joking" he laughs with you.

"Good, because my plan would be watch movies" you smile. "I'm gonna take you out a fancy dinner" he smiles.

"That sounds great!" You smile back.

After talking you get dresses in your favorite classy dress. (Your choice ^-^)

***(sorry im skipping a ton)***

You walk into a fancy restaurant, when thr door closes it blocks out Misha's fans. The place was empty, there was a table that stood out.

Candles were lit, your favorite food was out. Your favorite flowers lightening up the place. Romantic music was playing. You cover your mouth, you were shocked thag he would do this just for you and him.

"Misha this is amazing, you didn't have to do this" is all you could say.

"Anything for my baby" he kisses your lips and you kiss back. Your eyes start to tear up, you were to happy and surprised. He pulls away and wipes your tears.

He walks you to the table and he pulls out the chair and you sit down. He pushes you in and sits in the chair across from you.

You look at him you couldn't stop smiling, this made your night. You guys eat, when you finish you guys talk about funny memories of being a kid.

Then you talk about your future. Misha's and yours favorite song came on. He gets up and you stand up and walk to him and you start to dance.

Swinging side from side. He would spin you around here and there. As you swing, you lay your head on his chest. He puts his chin on top of your head.

Ok honestly I love this imagine. Like Misha is adorable so this works! Omg I really love this imagine, I hope you enjoyed!