Norman Reedus

Today Norman is taking you out, he is gonna show you how to use the crossbow. You were so excited you could barely tame your excitement.

You sit in the car with Norman while he drives you to the archery. He grabs your hand and holds it and drives. You look at your hands and then you look at him. You smile brightly.

You guys make it to the archery. He grabs the crossbow and you grab the arrows. "Be careful with that babe" Norman smiles kissing your cheek. You smile back at him.

He shows you how to hold them right. You give him a confused look, "ill take it you be a darling and just hold my hand" he chuckles under his breath.

"I'm really good at that!" You smile. "I know you are" he chuckles. You grab his hand and hold it and you walk into the archery. A person greets you guys and then they show you a spot outside.

Norman hands you the crossbow. "Uh" you tilt your head. He laughs, "hold on" he takes the crossbow and redid it. He hands it to you, it felt like you were hold a rock.

He gets on the opposite in where you point the bow. He shows you how to hold it correctly, it was like he was hugging you from behind. You get pulled back into his chest, his hands are over yours.

You pull the trigger with out him telling you to. You almost hit the target, Norman chuckles under his breath.

"You were close" he smiles. He grabs another arrow and redies it then he does the same thing. This time you were more pulled back into his chest, you didn't mind.

His warm hands over yours. He puts his finger on top of yours that is on the trigger. He pushes your finger and you shoot hitting the target.

"You see that!?" You freak out of happiness. He laughs and redies the crossbow and loads another arrow. "Now you try, by yourself" he says handing it to you. Your happy face turns into a nervous look.

"You got this" he pecks your lips. "I got this" you mutter to yourself. You hold up the crossbow and you do what he did, when you were in his arms.

You shoot, and you hit directly in the middle of the target. You freak out.

"I did it!!" You laugh. "Yes you did" he smiles.

"Now you try, and whoever wins in taking the winner out to dinner, it has to be where they want. And the loser pays" you smile.

"Ok you're on" he smirks and winks at you. You hand him the crossbow and he takes it.

You stand away and he gets ready to shoot. He shoots. You look at where it lands, it was close to yours but you win.

You do a victory dance. He laughs. "So what's for dinner?" He asks you. "Food" is your answer, he smiles and kisses you. You kiss him back