Dean Winchester (Part 2)

"Was he acting weird before he died?" Sam asks.

"No, well strange when his wife, Annie, went to France.  But she killed herself after she heard about Brandon. But thay doesn't have to do with anything. But I think he was acting strange cause he missed her. He wasn't going insane" you tell them resting back into the couch. You think about Brandon, seeing the blood come from under the door, you tried not to cry.

"Did he ever act suicidal?" Sam asks you, "no he was normally as happy as he could be" you try to smile.

Dean gives you sympathetic eyes. They asked you more questions you did look at Deans eyes a couple times but then looked away quickly.

"If you guys wanna see where it happened, I guess you are welcomed to. Most people that come here wanna see where he died" you shrug.

"That would be great thanks" Dean smiles at you. You smile back, "upstairs to the left and you will find a bathroom" you tell them.

They get up and walk there, you sit down and watch as they go up there.

"There not priests you know that right?" Your uncle says sitting across from you.

"I know, there too handsome to be priests. That Dean guy, ya know, he is handsome" you smile.

"Don't go flirting with any of them" your uncle points a finger at you.

"I'm not a little kid" you say getting up. Not talking to them made you more depressed, it made you happy. You had to over come your fear, make it look like your strong. You think to yourself.

You walk upstairs to see they have something that was for ghost hunting. "You think this house is hunted with ghosts or something?" You say crossing your arms.

Dean quickly hides the ghost hunting thing, "no" Dean smiles.

You comes over to you and he puts his hands on your shoulders. You look at eachothers eyes for about a minute. The radar ghost thing goes off. You rise an eyebrow of confusion.

You wonder what Dean was gonna tell you, you weren't so worried about the ghost radar. Dean takes it out and then walks around with it you walk behind Dean.

"You might wanna go downstairs" Sam says, you look at him and nod. You walk downstairs, Dean made you forget your fear of going upstairs.

*********

You hear a knock at the door, it woke you up. You rub your eyes and you put on your slippers and walk to the door dragging your feet along the way.

You open the door it was Sam and Dean. "What's the problem?" You ask them "we need to stay here" Sam says.

"Huh? Can you tell me why" you question.

"You will think it is crazy" Dean says they both walk into your house making themselves at home.

"Can you tell me what your doing here please" you plead. "We are protecting you" Dean tells you. It makes you blush a little you try to hide it.

You sit on the couch you were sleeping on, "can I get you guys anything?" You ask trying to be friendly.

"Nothing were fine" Sam says. You nod you head you turn on the TV to put some noise in the room.

"What are you protecting me from anyways?" You ask them.

"The demon that killed your brother" Dean says in a smooth sexy voice.

"Listen, there is no demon in my house now will you please leave. You guys are scarying me with this" you say pointing at the door.

"You have to let us protect you" Dean pleads giving you puppy dog eyes. You shake your head no "sorry" you shrug.

They leave your house, you turn off the TV and you take off your slippers, the you lay down covering up in the blankets.

You start to hear footsteps upstairs, your head bolts up like you heard the ice cream truck. You turn on the lights but they start to flicker then turn off. You try and find your way around the house.

You feel a body figure, you scream. And quickly run towards the door, opening it and before you could run out. It slammed closed in your face.

You start to bang your hands on your door hoping someone would hear. You hear the door lock and something touches your feet.

And drags you to the hall then to the kitchen, you keep screaming hoping and wishing someone would hear you.

"(Y/N)!" You hear Deans voice. You hear Sam yell your name to. You hear a loud clang on the door. You see an ax faintly. You get pushed to the cabinets, the ghost starts to choke you slowly.

You slowly start to die, you could hear the bangs on the door. The screams from Dean screaming your name.

Dean and Sam come crashing in and did there ghostly hunting magic. Dean runs over to you, you try and catch up on your breath.

You hug him to keep comfort. He hugs you back tightly, but not so tightly. You start to cry in his shoulder, since you gained some of that energy.

*********

"Thanks again for saving me" you say to Sam "no problem" he nods his head. Dean comes up to you, you quickly hug him tightly. "Thank you" you smile.

"No problem sweetheart" he calls you, you start to blush like crazy. You pull away and you stare at his eyes.

He stares back at yours.

He leans in close to you. You lean in close to him and you guys kiss for about 2 minutes. Until Sam breaks it up saying they gotta go. You wave goodbye to him. He gets in the car and waves back at you and drives away.

Sorry there wasn't much love in this one but I hope you enjoyed!