Dean Winchester

Tonight was a long night for you. With work and annoying people telling you that you are doing your job wrong. But they don't even know the first rule of your job anyways.

You drive up to your favorite diner everyone that works there loves you. You were there best costumer.

You walk into the diner to see everyone smiling, "hey! The same?" David asks. You nod your head, you walk up to the table. You look over to your right to see this gorgeous man. His pretty candy green apple eyes sparkled in the light. His hair was spiked up, he had a perfect face. He smiled at you and then winked, you blush. You quickly turn your face forward so he didn't see it.

What was a sexy man doing at a diner?

You could feel his eyes on you, your heart starts to pound fast. Was he into you? You smiled to yourself as you sat down. David hands you the food.

"You like him huh?" He chuckles.

"David! Don't say that out loud!" You whisper yell. Your cheeks turn to a darker red.

"Well since you like the man i just thought i should let you know that he is staring at you" David smiles. You roll your eyes.

"You are trying to make me look behind me so it looks like i like him, am i right? Because if i works i will" you smile. You never felt like this for another man before. He was different, he just seemed fun, happy, and sexy.

And living in a small town, how often is it for a sexy man to just show up?

"You caught me, and i don't know" he says. "Waiter!" A man yells.

"Be careful (y/n)" David chuckles as he walks over to the man. Your heart pounds faster, you could still feel his eyes on you. You wanted to look back but you were to scared to.

Ah frick it! You turn around to see him walking up to you, he sits next to you.

"I just could help see how hot you look today" he smiles, you look into his candy green apple eyes. You just stared into them, totally ignoring on what he said.

"i'm Dean and you are?" He questions, he gave you a smirk. You blush a light pink and snap back to reality.

"You're hot" you laugh then you realize on what you said. You cover your mouth quickly. "Sorry" you mumble through your hands.

He lets out a sexy chuckle. "Oh and i'm (y/n)" you smile, you still felt stupid.

"Is that good?" He asks, you nod your head "try some" you offer. "Thanks" he smiles happily and takes a fry.

"If you don't mind me asking why would you come to a small town?" You ask.

"Family business" he tells you as he eats the fry. "Oh, that sounds fun" you smile.

"If you wanna say that" he chuckles. You laugh to.

You look at your plate and eat a fry. "Let me tell you, it is nice to see a new face around here" you eat another fry. He already felt like a friend to you.

"It is nice to see your pretty face" he flirts, you blush and look at him.

"Thank you" you look at him smirk at you. His phone rings he picks it up and answers it. You eat your food, he gets done with the call. "Listen i gotta go, can i have your number so we can keep in touch?" He asks.

"Of coarse" you smile and say your phone number. "Goodbye" he smiles, "goodbye" you smile back. You stand up quickly and hug him goodbye and he hugs you tightly.

Sorry it wasn't that good but i tried! XD