Sam Winchester

You feel cold lips touch your cheek, you flutter your eyes open. You turn over to look over at Sam. You tired face turns to a smile, Sam pulls you close to him.

"You ready for the date?" He whispers in your ear.

"Date?" You tilt your head, "I thought you had to hunt for those thing" you added.

"No I don't have to today" he smiles. "Thats great" you smile greatly. He pulls you close and kisses your lips.

"I hope you planned the date" you giggle. "I did" he chuckles under his breath. "Comeon get dressed lets get ready to go!" He smiles brightly.

You laugh and you get up you wear black skinny jeans, black converse and a pink and purple plaid shirt.

"You're not even ready!" You point at him. "Yes I am" he moves the covers off his body and he is all dressed ready to go.

"Classic" you laugh. He gets up, he goes to the kitchen and grabs a picnic basket and a blanket.

*****

Sam and you get to a beach not far from the motel you guys came from. He lies down a blanket and you guys sit on it. He pulls out sandwiches and chips.

You look at him and smile brightly. He looks at you and pecks your lips. "This is a beautiful day" you smile.

"Not as beautiful as you" he kisses your forehead. "Awh thanks!" You blush.

You take out a sandwich (any sandwich you like) and start to eat it. You watch the waves, kids laughing

"(Y/n)?" Sam asks dearly. "Yeah?" You turn over to his. He pulls out a velvet box and gets on one knee.

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. You are my life, I love you so much. Will you marry me?" He asks. You start to tear up, you hand goes over your mouth.

"Yes......yes" you nod your head and he puts the ring on your finger. You hug him tightly after.

"I love you so much to" you whisper in his ear.