▪️Ch.6▪️

-" Have you had your first kiss yet?" He asks me
-"N-no" I stutter flustered.
-"Okay then I'll fake it. Is that cool?" He whispers.
-" Ya it is I give you full consent to fake take my first kiss. I'll nod at you when he's looking." I whisper back with a smile. Then I feel his stare. I nod at Felix. He then puts his thumb over my lips and leans in and kisses his thumb, I turn my head to make it look really realistic.

Then I hear a chair move and see Minho move Felix away from me, grabbing Jeongin by under his arms and pull him off of me like he weighs nothing. Minho then walks over to Chan and hands him his sleepy partner. Then walks over to me, picks me up bridal style, then walks over to where he was sitting and plops down in his chair. He puts me so I'm sitting in his lap. He raps his arms around my waist so I can't get away and holds me tight. It's kind of comforting?

Felix is just sitting there with his hand over his mouth and his eyes big. Everyone is in pure shock. One: that Felix and I just "kissed" me and Two: that Minho just did all of that just to get me in his lap. It is now obvious that he was super jealous.
-" What the fuck just happened." Seungmin asked in shock. I just shrug my shoulders at him.
-" I look over and see Felix kissing Jisung then Minho pulling Jeongin off of him then abducting him. I didn't think Minho would be a jealous person" Seungmin said convinced he just had a stroke.

I look over to Felix and mouth 'Should we tell them?'. He looks at me and mouths back 'Sure'.  'You do it I don't want him to throw me.' I mouth back again. Felix gives me a thumbs up. Minho then puts his head on my shoulder. I nod my head at Felix.

-" Don't throw me." I whisper in Minho's ear. I feel him getting confused but then Felix speaks.
-" I didn't actually kiss him it was to see how angry Minho would get. If I did actually kiss him Bin would be pissed." Felix said exaggerating the last word. Minho did as I asked he didn't throw he just stood up with me in his arms and walked back over to Felix and gently put me beside him. Then walked back over and sat back down not saying a word.
-" What the fuck just happened?" This time I ask.
-"So he was really jealous." Felix says with a thinking look on his face.

-"Okay then... this is off topic but I'm ordering pizza. What do you want?" Chan asked. Everyone then just shouted out their answers.

-"Okay you can all leave." We all began to get up and leave the main room. Felix then shot me a glance.
-" Good luck with him." Felix said out loud giving me a wink. I obviously wink back and smile.

Everyone is now on there way back to their rooms or the gaming room. I just head back to my room to think about what the fuck just happened. As I walk to my room I feel a presence behind me. It's definitely Minho, our rooms are right by each other of course it's him. His aura is so damn dark.

I feel myself get goose bumps. He's so god damn quite all the time. Even when shit went down earlier he didn't say anything.

As I neared my room I felt him get closer and closer to me, till we were side and side. I look over at him he was just looking ahead if us. When I look away I can feel his stare. Before I can react He forcefully pushed me against a wall.
-"Why did you do that?" He hissed.
-"Do what? I'm going to need you to be more clear?" I say acting dumb.

-"The whole kiss thing. Why?" He hissed again.
-" I could feel your stare and aura creeping up on me bruh. I could feel your jealousy and Felix could too. We wanted to see how far we could push you. And guess what? We found it." I say in a smooth voice poking at his chest, staring into his eyes. I quickly move with full force and flip us so he's against the wall.

He looks shocked I guess he underestimated me. He thinks for a moment and a smirk appears on his face. He pushes forcefully on my chest knocking me backwards but puts his hands on my head then on my back. He fall on his knees over my body. We land in a very sexual position. He lets go of me and puts his hands on either side of my head.

-" I gotcha." He says with a smirk. "Guess your all out of options." He finishes.
-" Oh you changed so quickly? Where'd that jealous boy go hmmm?. I have plenty of options. I just don't want to hurt you."

-"Oh please hurt me I dare you." He purred. Then I take the hand that was in my pocket and flick my knife open, He doesn't know I actually closed it slowly and quietly.

-"You wouldn't dare." He growls.
-" Oh I would." I plunge my closed knife into his stomach hard enough to leave a bruise. He quickly throws himself off of me holding his stomach. I get up off the ground and look at him on the floor.

-"I'll see you later Kitty. Tell me when the pizzas here or don't I couldn't care less." Then I walk into my room and collapse on the floor. Man is it hard being tough for that long especially to someone that is so hot. I walk over to my suitcase and grab a pair of sleeping shorts. 'I'm so tired I think i'm just gonna take a nap' I think to myself, jumping into my bed and and falling asleep.

—————————————————————————
Damn was this chapter good I love it. Hahah okay see ya❤️