♠️Ch.9♠️

(A few hours later now they are in a meeting together)

-"Hello everyone today we have our first mission with our new member yay." Chan yelled happily.
-"Okay today we have to get rid of a gang boss. He is the leader of XXX we need to kill him. He has sexual assault, murder, child abuse, etc on his file. We will be meeting at a big party full of terrible people pretty much. Seungmin will hack us into getting tickets to be let in. My dressed boys you will be going in with your boyfriend or soon to be boyfriend." Chan said looking at Jisung.

" We need to be couples when we go in. Your job will be seducing the abuser and bringing him out to the back for Minho to take care of. We all have code names use then. I'm Chris. Changbin is SpearB, Minho is Lee Know, Felix is Yongbok, Jeongin is I.N and Jisung what will your name be?"

-" I would like to go by J.One."
-"Yup sounds good. This will be your first time going undercover Felix and Jeongin will help you with makeup and clothing. We will be going to a formal event so my seducing undercover boys will be in dresses and heels lets hope you can walk in them." Chan said giving them them a folder of ideas of what to wear.
-"Okay everyone get ready right now it is 1:00 pm we leave at 5:30 start up now." Chan said walking away.

-"Okay Jisung let's get ready. I already have the dresses in my closet." Felix gleamed, you could practically see sparkles in his eyes.
-"We are going full formal. I'm excited!" Jeongin yelled.
-" Hah okay if you're exited I'm excited." Jisung laughed. When they made it to Felix's room it was beautiful it had greens and browns. It's so pretty.

-"Okay let's get makeup going

-"Okay let's get makeup going. I'll do yours Jisung." Felix smiled.
-"Okay I give my full trust to you." Jisung giggled. Felix led them both over to a vanity in the corner of the room. It had all different kinds of make up. It looked like a section of a store in there. Felix turned on the lights and started on Jisung while Jeongin began putting his own concealer on.

Once Felix had concealer, foundation, blush, contour and powder on on Jisung he moved to eyes. He did a gold look because the dress Jisung would be wearing is golden.
Once Felix finished the eyes Jisung was all done and he looked amazing. Now Felix did his own make up with a little help from Jeongin who was all finished with his makeup he had a silver look going with glitter. Felix's dress was black so he put black eyeshadow on and it looked amazing. Once they were all done it was about 4:00. How time flies when your doing makeup.