🎬Ch.20🎬

All the boys were now home. Jisung throw himself onto the couch as soon as they walked through the door. Jeongin immediately jumped on top of him. Then of course Felix did as well making them into a human sandwich.

All the others then walked in collapsing onto the floor or the closest couch. Minho and Chan ended up on the floor, while the others were luckier. Once everyone sat there for about ten minutes Jisung spoke out.
-"I can't breath. Get the fuck off." Jisung rolled his body, flipping over. Him and Jeongin were now face to face. In a kinda sexual position. Felix quickly moved when he heard the boy speak.

When Minho saw the position the boys were in he quickly got up, walking very fast over, and grabbed Jeongin from his boyfriend. Chan quickly got up to collect his partner from Minho's arms. Minho then laid directly on top of Jisung. It was nothing sexual just smothering.
-"AHH you're heavy!" Jisung yelled.
-"You calling me fat?" Minho said pulling his head from Jisung's sholder.
-"No I called you heavy." Jisung spoke with a dumb face.
-"Same difference." Minho whined laying back down on the boy, crushing him even more.

Felix ran over pushing Minho off but before that he 100% took a picture.
-"Get off he's mine." Felix growled, looking at Minho who was now on the floor. Felix jumped on top of Jisung.

-"But aren't you both bottom's?" Minho questioned, trying to freak Felix out or make him uncomfortable.
-"Ya he may be but I can switch." Felix prompted. Minho with terror in his eyes turned to Changbin, who just shrugged his shoulders looking back at his phone.
-"Gross OMG." Minho spoke, shaking his head. As Minho stared at Changbin, Felix and Jisung made a terrible plan. They were going to do the thing they did when they had just met.

As Minho turned back to Felix and Jisung he saw that Felix had straddled Jisung and was completely on top of him making out. MAKING OUT WTF? Minho had even more terror in his eyes as he just stared at them. Changbin also looked in terror. All the others around them were just staring.

This time it didn't look fake at all. Was it real?  Minho was in pure shock till Jisung made eye contact with him. Jisung put his hands on both sides of Felix's head and pulled it over more so he wasn't looking at Minho. Minho shot over there running at Felix, pushing him off Jisung.

But Felix and Jisung just started laughing hysterically as they were disconnected. Minho was completely confused till Felix lifted his thumb which had a pink glossy mark on it. It was the lip gloss Jisung was wearing.

-"Damn baby. You bout killed me." Changbin let out a sigh of relief.
-"You know I'd never cheat on you even for this cutie." Felix winked at Jisung and he winked back. Jisung got up off the couch and moved to his boyfriend who was now on his knees on the ground, in shock. Jisung rapped his arms around Minhos torso in a tight hug, getting in his lap.

-"You know you're the only one I like." Jisung whispered licking Minho's ear lob. That sure to God brought Minho out of his thoughts.
-"Damn you're hot." Minho whispered back, smashing his lips onto Jisung's. Jisung kissed back getting into the make out sesh.

-"Okay stop making out, Jesus Christ." Chan yelled with a grossed out face. The couples detached from each other giggling it was mainly Felix and Changbin. They always got caught. Minho and Jisung rarely made out in public.

-"What do you want for dinner?" Chan asked out of no where.
-"Chan it's 10 pm." Seungmin said with a stupid face.
-"Well no shit but I'm hungry." Chan whined.
-"Just get pizza." Hyunjin spoke, his head was on Seungmin's lap as the younger ran his fingers through the older's hair. Everyone else just nodded their head in agreement.
-"I'll get what we always get. Go to your rooms and bath y'all smell like blood." Chan said grossed out.
-"Your not to fresh yourself." Jeongin spoke stepping way from Chan. Chan immediately jumped forward, grabbing Jeongin and forcefully pulling him in for a hug.

-"AHHHHH LET ME GOOOO." Jeongin screamed, his voice was muffled from being smashed into Chan's chest. Chan then finally let go.
-"AH fresh air. I bout died in there." Jeongin said pointing at Chan, looking at Jisung. Jisung laughed.

-"Go shower now or no pizza." Chan spoke like a annoyed father. All the boys quickly scattered to try to get to their rooms.

(After the shower and "dinner")

-"Hey Ji you ready for bed?" Minho questioned.
-"Yup. We can sleep in my room tonight." Jisung replied.
-"Okay babe." Minho smiled but on the inside he was super stressed and nervous for tonight he was going to pop the question.

Minho and his lover where now in bed. Minho sat up suddenly and put a hand in his pocket.
-"Hey Ji let's go on the balcony real quick." Minho spoke.
-"Okay?" Jisung said a bit confused. They both walked onto the big balcony. It was a full moon outside tonight. They got to the edge of the balcony. Jisung leaned on the railing so did Minho.

-"Hey Jisung you know I love you a lot." Minho said super nervous.
-"Yes?" Jisung spoke.
-"As soon as I laid eyes on you I fell in love immediately. You were the prettiest person I've ever seen and you had the purest heart. I was a huge dick in the beginning because I was scared of what could happen If I fell for you." A tear ran down Jisung's face. Worry struck Minho, he leaned in wiping the fallen tear and holding Jisung's hands. " but I fell for you and it was the best thing that could ever happen to me. I love you so much." Minho got down on one knee, pulling a small black box out of his pocket. He opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring with black and white diamonds." Will you marry me Han Jisung." Jisung covered his mouth with his hands as tears spilled from his eyes.

-"Holy fuck. Oh my god yes!" Jisung screamed throwing himself at Minho. Minho quickly snapped the box shut, catching Jisung as they both fell onto the balcony floor. Jisung had his arms rapped around Minho's neck as they held each other close. When they pulled away from each other Minho slipped the ring onto Jisung ring finger. Jisung stared at his hand in awe. It was literally perfect.

Minho stood up grabbing Jisung's hands to pull him up off the ground. They embraced again holding each other so close.
-"I love you." Minho spoke.
-"I love you more." Jisung replied back.

The End

————————————————————————
I really hope y'all enjoyed this story. I liked writing it a lot. Hope the ending was good don't want to let you guys down.

Oh and self promotion go check out my other book The Unremovable Demon.

Okay love y'all thanks for reading I appreciate it a lot.❤️❤️❤️

Edit: thank you for 150 reads ahhhhh❤️❤️