📓Ch.15📓

(The next meeting )

-"Okay so we found out that he is at a hidden spot in Malaysia. He's in a massive "hotel" it's not actually a hotel though. It's his hide out all of his workers are there as well. It's going to be really hard to get to him." Chan finished.
-"Damn. This is going to be hard." Jisung groaned leaning back in his chair.
-"Do you think we should tell the others? I bet Seungmin could hack their cams and maybe the doors." Chan questioned.
-"Ji I think you should. We could work as a team as always and you could still kill your grandfather. " Minho said sweetly.

-"Ya okay. Chan call a meeting." Jisung asserted.
-"I'm on it." Chan smiled.

(A few minutes later )

They all came in one at a time except for Felix and Changbin. They came to the meeting last. Felix had a fresh looking hicky on his neck. Jisung smirked at him. Felix giggled. They all got seated in Chan's office at a big table. Each couple sat by each other. Felix sitting in Changbin's lap by Jisung, Minho on his other side. Minho was sitting by Chan and Chan had Jeongin beside him. Seungmin was by Jeongin and Hyunjin. (I hope that made sense).

-"Okay Jisung, Minho, and I started this meeting because we have news in a new mission. Jisung would you please tell them about it." The last part Chan spoke sweetly.

-"Ya okay." Jisung said nervously.
-"So pretty much all this time we have have been looking for my grandfather. It was first just going to be me but Minho convinced me to let him help but now it looks like we need to work as a team. I'm sorry for hiding it from you." Jisung put his head down. Felix pulled from Changbin's grip and leaned over to hug the boy.

-"It's okay Jiji. You're scared and worried about what  could happen." Jisung hugged back a tear running down his face. Jisung is a strong boy but sometimes he breaks down. When Felix let go Jisung was full on crying now. Minho quickly grabbed the boy, pulling him into him lap and holding Jisung's head against his chest. He held him close rubbing his back. It was almost like when they first hugged. Nostalgia hit them both.

Once Jisung chilled out the meeting started up again.
-"So we found where he's at. He's in a hotel, using it as his base. He has a ass ton of workers they are also trained well. So we need to get in there and get Jisung to him so he can finish him off. We'll probably do pairs again because we fight best together. But Changbin you should probably start using a gun again. Theses guys are crazy." Chan finished his long speech.

-"Okay I'll start again Lix can help me." Changbin smirked at Felix. Felix blushed.
-"Jisung and Minho should stay together through out the mission to watch each other's backs." Chan added. Minho and Jisung smiled at each other.

-"We need to be very prepared so bulletproof vests and a lot of guns. Let's plan this mission for next month. Everyone needs to be in the training room every day. Got it?" Chan questioned. Everyone nodded their heads.
-"You can leave." Chan said moving papers around his desk after walking away from the big table. Everyone left the room. Except Jeongin who wanted to stay with his boyfriend.

-"I'm going to text the group I wanna work out with everyone." Jisung said pulling his phone out.
-"Okay." Minho smiled.

Jisung
   Hey yo I wanna work
out with all of you how
about in 30?

Lixie
Yup that would be great.

Trash Bin
Yea that works so ya then.

Chan Chan
See ya then.

Hyun Jean
Seungmin and I will be there :)

Fox
I'll be there.

-"They said they'll be there. Let's get dressed." Jisung smiled grabbing the older's hand and running to his room, dragging Minho behind him. Jisung starts to strip as Minho watches.
-"HEY stop staring and go get cloths." Jisung whined, covering his chest with his hands.
-"Okay okay fine." Minho answered putting his hands in the air and walking out. Appearing soon with cloths in his hand. Minho then starts to stop as well as Jisung looks through his dresser. The younger then pulled out a pair of shorts and a tank top.

⚠️Scar talk ⚠️

-"Hey Ji not to make you uncomfortable but aren't those shorts a little to short?" Minho said.
-"What does my ass hang out. Oh oh you mean the scars. Min I think it's time for them to figure it out. It's been two years. If they see it they see it. Their kinda there forever." Jisung said casually.

⚠️End of warning⚠️

-"As long as your happy I'm happy. Those shorts do make your butt look good though." Minho smirked grabbing a handful.

-"HEY." Jisung laughed out. Minho moved away putting his shirt over his head and then his pants on.
-"Your chest looks nice." Jisung said walking over getting a handfulof boobie.

-"HEY YO." Minho yelled as Jisung grabbed him.
-"Hands off the boobs." Minho said as Jisung laughed, tears almost flowing.
-"Okay Ji let's go or we're going to be late." Minho spoke with a smile, putting his hand out. Jisung took it of course and walked out with him.

As they made it to the training room. They walked by the boxing ring and all the weights. No body was in there yet, it was just Jisung and Minho. Minho turned to Jisung pulling him into a kiss. The kiss soon turned into a make out like always. Till they both heard a shutter. It was of course Felix with his phone.

-"That one's going into the folder hehehe." Felix chuckled. The two separated from each other. Soon all the others walked in. Once everyone was there they started.  Changbin and Felix were lifting weights, Chan was on the treadmill,  Hyunjin and Seungmin were messing around with the elastic bands, Jeongin was doing push ups, and Jisung and Minho were in the boxing ring. They were just warming up with gloves. They both looked amazing with their tank tops. They looked straight off of a magazine. Minho had his hands up as Jisung hit them.

They were just hitting till Felix came bulldozing right towards Jisung. He jumped on top of him hugging him tight, they both fell to the floor. Jisung undid his boxing gloves and rapped his arms around Felix.
-"He saw didn't he." Jisung said calmly to Minho.

—————————————————————
Sorry for any spelling mistakes hehe. Okay see ya ❤️