👓Ch.17👓

(Time skip the day of
The mission)

All the boys were now in Malaysia the day before they had flown there. It was now time to get ready they were all in a cheap motel.
-"You ready for this Ji?" Minho asked with a smirk, while putting his bulletproof vest on.
-"Yup I'm ready to kill that bitch." Jisung said back.
-"Good." Minho smiled. Jisung was now putting his vest on so we're the others around him. They were all shoved in the small room getting dressed but it's not like they haven't already seen all of each other they've lived together for quite some time.

-"Okay. Now that everyone's ready and has ear pieces in let's go over the plan. So Changbin and I will go through the back doors and knock out the guys in the back. Felix and Jeongin will go through the side. Hyunjin you'll be alone today you have a great gun kill everyone except the team you will take the other side. Jisung and Minho go through the front. Seungmin will stay here and hack the cams and open locked doors that we will need to get through. The goal is for everyone to get to the top story where Jisung's grandfather is. There are four elevators get to the one closest to you. We can do this." Chan finished. Everyone just nodded and said yes.

-"Hug you lovers good bye this will not be the last time." Chan said walking over to Jeongin engorging him in a hug. Minho moved to Jisung kissing him and pulling him close.
-"We can do this." Minho whispered in Jisung's ear.
-"Yes we can." Jisung replied squeezing his boyfriend. Seungmin and Hyunjin were swaying side to side in a tight hug and Felix and Changbin were making out again but nobody threw shame at them. It could be the last time they see each other.

-"Okay let's head out." Chan commended. They all walked out holding hands with their lovers except for Hyunjin and Seungmin. Minnie had to work from the motel room. A single tear rolled down Hyunjin's face. He hates leaving his lover. Jisung put a hand on Hyunjin's shoulder trying to comfort him. Hyunjin smiled and ruffled Jisung's hair.
-"Ah Hyunjin not my lushes locks." Jisung laughed making Hyunjin laugh and Minho smile.

Now they were all in the van on their way to the hotel hide out. Jisung nervously cleaned his knife.
-"Here." Minho said smiling at Jisung. He handed him a gun.
-"I want you to take this just I case. I know we will be side by side but I still want you to have it. It's my extra." Jisung gladly held the gun. He didn't really like guns but it was a gift and it was for an extreme case.
-"Thanks Min. I love you." Jisung said kissing Minho.
-"I love you too Ji." Minho smiled putting a hand on Jisung's cheek. The younger leaned into his touch.

-"Okay everyone we're here." Everyone got out of the van saying their final goodbyes and split up. Chan and Changbin to the back, Hyunjin to the left and Felix and Jeongin the the right of the building. Now Jisung and Minho were at the front getting prepared.
-"Okay J.One and Lee Know I'm opening the front doors. Walk in now." As Seungmin finished the light on the doorbell turned green. Minho opened the door for Jisung and they both walked in. As they walked in they saw very few people maybe three.

⚠️Gore ⚠️

Then they started hearing gun fire. The show has begun. Two men ran up on Minsung. Minho took the first guy shooting his square in the head. Jisung ran to the other man stabbing him in the throat hitting a artery, blood shot everywhere but it didn't matter Minho grabbed his lovers hand as they sprinted to the elevator but before they could more people came sprinting at them.
-"Looks like we're in for a doozy ready Baby?" Minho asked.
-"I'm always ready." Jisung answered. As the men got closer Jisung pulled the gun out and got stabilized and so did Minho. They begun to shoot they got almost everyone. One remained alive so Jisung walked up to the man grabbed his knife and plunged it into the man's neck.
-"Damn Baby you're so hot." Minho complemented, his voice dripping with lust. Minho dipped Jisung and kissing him hotly. Once they were done with their little make out sesh they both got in the elevator and clicked the top button.

Felix and Jeongin

As they made it through the right side of the building they walked calmly, minding their own business till a man walked up to them. He spoke Malay.
-"Sorry I don't know what you're saying." Felix spoke calmly. The man seemed to figure out that Jeongin and Felix definitely shouldn't be there. He ran up on Jeongin tackling him down. Bad idea, soon enough there was a bullet though his head. That was the first shot fired.

Felix pulled the younger up and ran down the hall running into more guys. The men ran at them Jeongin grabbed his knifes slashing the mens necks as they got close and before they could pull guns out. Felix shooting the other way down the hall. Once those guys were down they ran to the nearest elevator. As soon as they got in relief hit them.

———————-———————-———————-
Hehe sorry short chapter. Only a few chapters left hope this story doesn't suck ass. I also didn't edit this to hard. See ya❤️ THANK YOU FOR 70 READS. HAHA