🎓Ch.19🎓

-"Bring it on old man." 
The man ran at Jisung his knife in his hand. Jisung quickly dodged, kicking the man's chest. The old man stumbled back. Jisung took the chance to stab the other in the shoulder. He yelped grabbing at his shoulder, seeing blood on his hand from the wound.

-"Not so bad Jiji." The man chuckled.
-"Don't call me that." Jisung sprinted at the man trying to stab him in the chest but was shoved and pushed to the ground. The old man got on top of him holding a knife right in front of his left eye. Jisung's arms were shaking as he kept the knife from plunging into his eye.

Jisung used his last pump of strength and pushed the man sideways. The knife cut his cheek a little. He felt hot blood run down his face. The man got up quickly and stood in front of Jisung standing over him.
-"Well shit looks like I only give on option." Jisung sneered whipping some of the blood.
-"MINHO" Jisung screamed. The man looked confused. Minho ran through the door to Jisung's side. Worry in his eyes as he saw Jisung's cut.
-"Hey bitch. How's it going?" Minho asked the old man. The man looked at him with a stupid face.

-"So you must be his little boyfriend." The man spit.
-"Ya so what?!" Minho spit back.  The man ran at Minho but before he could stab him Minho put his leg out kicking the man in the chest. The man fell back landing on his butt.

-"I like your confidence you old fart." Minho spoke pulling Jisung up.
-"Here Baby take this and finish him off." Minho said handing his favorite gun to Jisung. It was the gun Chan's father gave him when he was young.
-"I can't use this I don't want to mess it up. I have the other one." Jisung said meeting Minho's eyes.
-"Hun you're not going to break it it's a gun." Minho said with a dumb face. Jisung laughed.

The younger walked over to the man holding the gun at his head.
-"Sorry grandpapi it's time for you to go to hell." Jisung spoke venom in his voice. Minho sat back leaning on the desk watching, he loved seeing Jisung like this.
-"Come on Jisung we can work together and rule over all the other Mafias. Come on Jiji." The man begged.

-"I told you not to call me that and why would I want to help you, you literally killed my parents. You made my life a living hell. I had to suffer though everything by myself for so long till I found my best friend. Then I found theses guys and they make me feel normal unlike you ever did." As Jisung spoke he clenched the gun harder, felling the cold metal warm from his hands.

-"I'm sorry Jisung don't do this." The man begged with tears in his eyes. Jisung walked closer and knocked the knife out of the man's hand. He then leaned down and whispered in the man's ear.
-"I'm see you in hell." Then Jisung shot him. Blood splattered but he couldn't care less. He walked back over to Minho. In Minho's eyes there was lust. Minho grabbed the boys waist pulling him in for a deep, love filled kiss.

-"Damn babe that was hot." Minho whispered into Jisung's ear.
-"Good." Jisung said pulling Minho in for another kiss. It was deep and passionate. But then of course the door flew open and Felix rushed in.
-"Holy fuck I thought you were dead. Oh my god." Felix sprinted over hugging Jisung and pushing Minho away.

-"Don't worry Lix I'm not dead but do you know who is? Jisung said looking over at the dead body, Felix did as well.
-"OMG you did it! Ahhhhhhhh" Felix screamed.
-" I did ahhhhh. It with help from Minho." Jisung said smiling.
-"I was more emotional support." Minho humbled himself. The rest laugh.
-"Okay everyone lest get our asses out of here." Changbin spoke, grabbing Felix's hand and walking towards the door. Everyone followed after the boys.

It was done the pain was finally over for Jisung. The man that ruined his life was now dead.

Once the boys were all back to the motel Hyunjin and Seungmin were reunited once again. Happy tears ran down Seungmin's face.
-"I'm so happy you're not dead." Seungmin spoke putting his head to Hyunjin's.
-"Me too Minnie, me too." Hyunjin smiled.

Felix and Changbin were making out again and Chan and Jeongin were in each other's arms. Minho and Jisung just sat by each other enjoying their company.
-"Here's your gun." Jisung said handing Minho his gun.
-"Oh thanks Babe." Minho smiled.
-"I went a little crazy before I called you in. I kinda scared myself." Jisung said with a tad bit of worry in his voice.
-"Hey Ji don't freak about it. I would have gone mental if the man in front of me had killed my parents and it doesn't matter to me. I like when you're crazy." Minho laughed at the last part.

-"I love you Min. You always make me feel better." Jisung said leaning his head on his Boyfriend's shoulder.
-"I love you too. That's kind of my job." Minho giggled, pulling Jisung into his lap, hugging him tight.

-"Okay boys let's pack up and head back to base. Wonho said he'd be with the helicopter in a hour." Chan spoke loudly making sure Changbin and Felix could hear him. They all began helping Seungmin pack all his tech stuff and all the weapons into their special bags.

Everything was now packed. They all headed out of the motel and made it to a wide bald area for Wonho to pick them up.

Jisung looked out of the window seeing the hotel in the far distance. 'Good bye old past' Jisung thought to himself, leaning his head on Minho's shoulder, Letting himself fall asleep.

—————————————————————
Only one more chapter ahhhhhhh. Sorry about the sucky fight scenes haha hope it wasn't painful to read. See ya ❤️