☕️Ch.18☕️

Chan and Changbin
                                    ⚠️Gore⚠️
Chan and Changbin made it to the back entrance.
-"Opening the door now. Who knew this was so easy to hack." They heard Seungmin speak in their ears. The door clicked open. They both walked in they saw two men at the doors as they walked in. Chan gave Changbin the look both Changbin and Chan ran at the men rapping their arms around the mens necks knocking them both out smoothly. When they were out cold they both headed down the hallway.

Then they both heard a gun shot it had officially started. A group of big men ran at the two. Changbin got his large gun out and this time Chan did too. Changbin got low to the ground shooting the men coming from the back of the hall. Chan was shooting the guys that were more up close. But some guys were to close Chan reach and grabbed his machete. It felt so much better than his gun. He swung it out hitting the closest guy in the neck almost snatching his head off. Changbin shot while Chan slashed. Once everyone was dead. They walked to the nearest elevator and got in.

Hyunjin

As he walked through the left doors, no people to be seen at all. As he makes it trough the halls he hears the first gun shot.
-"Hey Minnie you there." Hyunjin asked putting his hand to his ear holding a button down.
-"Yes I'm hear Jin." Seungmin answered.
-"Okay well then babe I love you. I'll see you on the other side." Hyunjin said.
-"I love you too I'll see you then." Seungmin said a silent tear running down his face.
-"See you then." Hyunjin finished. He got his gun ready and crept thought the halls looking for people. As he turned a corner he saw many.

He began to shoot from a long distance. He hit every person but then he heard someone behind him.
-"I got you." A voice said in English. He was lucky he took English for two years in high school. Hyunjin felt a gun to his head. Hyunjin put us gun up in one hand and turned around slowly. When he made eye contact with the man Hyunjin smirked. Hyunjin moved quickly grabbed a hand gun out of his pocket and shot the man straight through the head before the enemy had time to shot.

-"That's why I always bring an extra." Hyunjin laughed spinning the gun around his finger. Hyunjin walked away and walked past all the dead people he far shot. He got to the elevator and made his way up.

Minho and Jisung

-"Okay everyone's in the elevators. Amazing work! Head to the main office now." Seungmin spoke into everyone's ears.
-" Oh thank God everyone made it." Jisung sighed. Minho hugged him tight as the elevator went up. Then the elevator stopped it was time to leave. First Minho stuck his head out to see if there were any people. There were a few so he just shot all of them but he made sure they were not his teammates. When they were all down he took Jisung's hand and walked, keeping on his toes to the office.

When they made it to the door Jisung turned to Minho and put his hand on his boyfriend's chest.
-"I'll go in alone. If I'm not out in 15 minutes you can come in. I love you a lot." Jisung spoke putting his head on Minho's chest now.
-"I love you too. You'll do great. I'm here if you need me." Minho spoke softly back.
-"Okay I'll see you later Min." Jisung said a but glum.
-"I'll see you Ji." Minho waved.

Jisung waved back. He turned around and opened the big double doors. When he walked in he saw a turned around chair at a large desk. As Jisung walked closer the chair turned around. It was a very old looking man. It was his grandfather.

-"Hey wow look at that. You're all grown up." The man chuckled. Jisung scoffed.
-"Hey you old fart. How's it going?" Jisung smirked.
-"That's no way to speak to your grandfather." The man frowned.
-"You stopped being my grandfather when you killed my parents." Jisung spit.
-"Like I said all those years ago. It was for you." The old man spoke.
-"You're wrong! If you actually cared for me you would have let them live!" Jisung yelled, running a hand through his hair.

-"Op looks like I struck a nerve." The old man sneered. Jisung ran at him. He put either hand on each side of the chair locking the man in. Then he thought. Jisung grabbed his gun licking the side of it. The medal was cold and smooth. He held the gun to the man's head. He may have tapped into his inner maniac. He only got crazy when something stressful or upsetting was happening.

-"Who knew that little Mafia group would turn you crazy or was it your little boyfriend?" The man scoffed.

-"No I've always been crazy ever since I saw my parents blood on your face." Jisung said with a blank face.
-"So you were in that room." The man laughed.
-"Well no shit." Jisung said with anger, shoving the gun harder into the man's temple.

-"How about we fight this like men. No guns. I know you use knifes." The man said.
-"Okay fine that works." Jisung said pulling away from the man putting his gun in the back of this pants. Jisung pulled his knife out, he still had the one from the first mission, it was special to him. Jisung walked away to a clear area getting in a ready position. The man walked over to Jisung. He had a sharp purple colored knife, it was a bit smaller that Jisung's it it looked sharp.

The old man was now about 10 feet away from Jisung.

-"Bring it on old man." Jisung spit.

—————————————————————
As I've said I'm bad at writing fight scenes. Hope it didn't suck. I didn't edit to much. Only a few more chapters I think. See ya ❤️