♟Ch.8♟

Once Minho and Jisung were done with their pizza. Minho gave his phone to Jisung.
-"Give me your number I want to keep in contact with you." Minho said.
-"Okay." Jisung said typeing his number in and putting the name as Jiji😊. Jisung then handed the phone back to Minho.
-"It's 11:30 I'm going to head to bed, Minho." Jisung sleepily said.

-" Okay I'll walk with you." Minho volunteered.
-"Okay that works." Jisung answered.  They began walking to their bed rooms.

-"Hey Ji." Minho said.
-"hm" Jisung replied.
-" You know you can come to me if you need anything right?" Minho asked.
-" Well I do now. Thanks Min." Minho blushed at the name. As they neared their doors.
-"Hey if you need anything at some point come in my room and wake me up I won't mind. Promise?" Minho said holding his pinky out.
-" Fine in promise." Jisung agreed interlocking pinkies with Minho.
-"Okay goodnight then Ji." Minho said with a smile.
-"Goodnight Min." Jisung replied back with a warm smile. They let go of each other's hands not even knowing they were holding hands.

                ⚠️Talks about scars ⚠️

Once Jisung got in his room he went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. He walked over to his bed and  took off his shirt. When he looked at himself in the mirror he could see the top of his scars at the top off his waist line. 'How would Minho ever like this they're ugly. What am I gonna do?' Those thoughts came to his head. He decided to just turn the light off and get in his bed. He didn't even get on his phone he was exhausted. Right then and there he fell asleep immediately.

-"Han Jisung I'll find you. You're never safe ever. I killed you parents easily and I will kill you just as easily."
-"No go away your not real." Jisung said trying to fight the dream.
-"No I am real and I will get you and your pretty little boyfriend."
-"NO STOP leave him out of this." Jisung screamed crying.

-"Deep breaths, Jisung it was a dream. it's okay." Jisung said trying to comfort himself.  He was in a cold sweat and he was shaking. Then he remembered what Minho said "Come to my room if you need anything." Jisung really didn't want to, he didn't what to bother Minho but he promised.

Jisung shakily got out of bed and walked over to the shirt he dropped on the floor earlier and put it on. He walked a bit wobbly out of his room, not closing the door all the way. He walked over to Minho's door and opened it like he said to. As he moved into the room he shut the door behind him and walked over to Minho's bed.

-"Minho..... Minho." He whispered shaking the other lightly.
-"Hm... Jisung?" Minho asked still kind of asleep.
-" Yes. it's me." Jisung replied. Minho lifted up the covers hinting to Jisung to get in the bed with him. Jisung caught on and got in bed his back against Minho's chest. Minho immediately rapped his arms around the boy, inhaling his cinnamon scent.
-"What happened?" Minho grumbled.
-"Bad dream." Is all Jisung said back.
-"Well it's okay now." Minho whispered nuzzling his head into the younger's back. Then they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was now about 10:45 AM and Felix was walking around going to go wake up Jisung but when he got to his room he wasn't there. He quickly ran to Chan telling him that Jisung was missing which quickly spreed through the others. They all went in a group looking for him.

-" I'm going to take a good guess where he is." Jeongin said pointing at Minho's door. Chan walked over and slowly opened the door and walked closer to the bed seeing Jisung and Minho tangled up and holding each other very close. The other boys ended up all walking in and just staring at them. They all have never seen Minho so close to somebody...... ever. Felix took his phone out and took a picture but he had the shutter on and it was very loud. Minho heard that and quickly grabbed the gun under his pillow and pointed it. He hadn't even opened his eyes yet.

-"AHH MINHO CHILL ITS US!" Chan yelled getting in front of the others. Chan's yelling woke up Jisung.
-"Min what's happening." The boy said rubbing his eyes.

-"Oh it's okay theses shits just walked in on us sleeping." Minho said with annoyance in his voice, tucking the gun back under his pillow.
-"Oh Ok...... wait what!" He turned his head and saw the six boys looking at them.
-"Do you guys just like not know privacy?" Jisung questioned.
-"Sorry Jisung you weren't in your room and I got worried." Felix mumbled.
-"It's okay Felix don't worry." Jisung said back with a sleepy smile.
-" May I ask why you are in here?" Chan asked.
-"Bad dreams. They came back." Jisung said confused.

-" Oh no they're back." Seungmin worried.
-"Ya but it's okay it was only one cuz I came in here." Jisung answered smiling at Minho who couldn't help but smile back.

-"Okay everyone out except Jisung. Go shoo shoo." Minho said waving his arms in the air. Once they were out Minho through an arm over the front of Jisung and pulled him down into the bed. Their faces were an inch apart. Then their eyes met.

-"Don't look so shocked. You should get used to this." Minho smirked. Moving his lips to kiss the tip of Jisung's nose. Jisung immediately blushed bright, moving his head so it was in Minho's chest.
-"Hahah don't be embarrassed, Ji. Are you not going to kiss back." Minho joked. Jisung moved his head and looked into Minho's eyes and kissed his cheek.

-"You know I was kind of joking but I don't mind." Minho said with a smirk. Jisung hide his head back into the older's chest breathing in his scent.
-"Ji we should get up I heard we have a mission today." Minho whispered.
-" Oh really. Cool let's get ready." Jisung said smiling.

—————-—————-—————-—————-
Hope you liked that Minsung content. Okay see ya ❤️