🏴‍☠️Ch.14🏴‍☠️

{Two Years Later }

Jisung has been in the Mafia for two years now. He is a junior in college and Minho is a senior. They have been happily together for so long now. The whole group has gone on so many missions together and they all turn out great.

Jisung and Chan have picked up a side project. Minho is always suspicious of why Jisung is going into Chan's office. Jisung hasn't told Minho that Chan and him were looking for his grandfather. He doesn't want to worry Minho.

-"Jisung why do you always go into Chan's office?" Minho asked lifting an eyebrow.
-"Oh it's nothing we just talk about the next mission." Jisung half lied.
-"Why?" Minho questioned.
-"Ummm I just like helping plan." Jisung lied again.
-"Oh...... okay." Minho answered still worried. He was secretly worried Jisung was hooking up with Chan but he pushed that thought out of his head.

(A few months later)

Time has past but Jisung is still going to Chan's office every other day. One day Minho decided to listen in when the two were in the office. He stood outside the door with his ear against it.

As Chan and Jisung walked in, Chan sat at his desk chair and Jisung sat in the chair in front of the desk. They just started talking nonsense. Maybe about a mission? Then Minho heard it.
-"Sung come here." Chan said in a sweet voice. 'I've never heard him use that name?' Minho thought. Minho heard shuffling and more weight added to Chan's chair. Was he sitting with Chan?
-"Sung it'll be okay we'll figure it out." Chan's voice hummed.

-"Come closer. It's okay." Chan spoke. That pushed Minho's last button. He busted the door open seeing Jisung in Chan's lap, his legs at his chest, and were those tears?  Minho stormed over grabbing Jisung out of Chan's grasp and waking over to the couch with the younger still in his arms.

Minho could feel himself getting angry but then he felt arms rap gently around his neck and a head pushing into his chest. His shirt slightly wetting.
-"You should tell him, Jisung." Chan spoke just staring at them.
-"Tell me what." Minho said glaring at the boy in his lap. Jisung sat up straddling Minho. Tears still on his face.

-"Well...... for awhile now we've been looking for my grandfather..... don't get mad I just didn't want to worry you." Jisung said looking away.
-"I could have helped you Ji." Minho said in a sad voice, moving the younger chin to look at him.

-"You wouldn't have let me do the things I need to do. I'll be putting myself in big danger. I know you'd hold me back because you don't want me to get hurt."
-"Then let's be dangerous together." Minho said looking Jisung in the eyes.
-"Okay let's be danger buddies." Jisung laughed.
-"Well then welcome to the team, Minho." Chan said smiling. Minho glared at him pulling Jisung closer.
-"Minho chill. I was just comforting him." Chan looked at Minho crossing his arms. Minho just glared at him again.
-"Min it's okay. We're both loyal to our partners." Jisung said putting a hand on his lovers chest. Minho calmed at the boys touch.

-"Okay I believe you." Minho said shooting a protective glance to Chan. Jisung rapped his his arms around Minho's neck. Minho put his hands on the younger's lower back.
-"Okay leave I don't want to see your lovey dovey side." Chan said shielding his eyes. Minho just pulled himself up Jisung still in his arms. He than just walked out but on they way out he yelled.
-"Invite me next time or you'll regret it." Minho yelled.
-"Gotcha." Chan yelled back, waving at Jisung who's head was on Minho's shoulder.

————————————————————————
Haha short chapter. You got to see more of Minho's jealous side. Haha I still don't know how this is going to end.