🐈‍⬛Ch.12🐈‍⬛

[continuing of last chapter only some of it tho ]

-"I'm always ready for you."
That made Minho loose it he jumped onto Jisung making him squeak. Minho was on top of Jisung. He attached their lips together for a second then pulled away.
-"This might hurt. I'm sorry." Minho spoke, kissing the boy on the forehead. He then slowly pushed in Jisung yelped and whined as Minho's length plunged into him.

Once Minho was all the way in he didn't move waiting for Jisung to adjust to the change.
-"Minho please move." Jisung moaned rapping his legs around the older. Minho smirked he didn't know he was already hitting his prostate. Minho started to move slowly, putting both his hands by the younger's head. Jisung moaned as Minho trusted deeper.

-"Min please go faster. You won't hurt me." Jisung begged.
-"Of course Ji." Minho sped up his thrusts pushing deeper into Jisung. He screamed in pleasure as Minho moaned. Minho bent his head down to kiss Jisung rapping his hands under the males body. Jisung put his arms around Minho's neck as the older rammed into him.
-"Ji I'm close." Minho moaned out.
-"Me too." Jisung said breathlessly.  Minho sped up his pace hitting Jisung's prostate. They both felt their highs coming. Jisung let out a high pitched moan and Minho groaned loudly. They both came together. Minho inside of Jisung and Jisung all over both their stomachs and chests.
                            ⚠️End of warning ⚠️

Minho collapse onto Jisung as they catch their breath. They were still in each other's arms. Minho then slowly let go of Jisung. He looked at the tired boy and got up. He went to go get a wet towel from the bathroom and came back to Jisung sleeping soundly. He wiped down Jisung then himself, trying to keep them from being completely sticky. When he was done he picked up Jisung, bridal style. He didn't want him to sleep in the dirty bed. Minho unlocked the door and walked out shutting the door behind him. He walked smoothly into his room with Jisung, shutting the door behind him. He laid the boy gently into the bed and crawled behind him, being the big spoon. He rapped his arms around the boy holding him close as he fell asleep.

When Jisung woke up he felt himself being held. He opened his eyes to see Minho's face right in front of his. 'It really wasn't a dream' Jisung thought to himself. Minho's eyes then fluttered open meeting Jisung's gaze. He ignored that Jisung was watching him sleep.
-"Good morning Ji." Minho grogged.
-"Morning Min!" Jisung gleamed.
-"Why are you so happy?" Minho asked.
-"Cuz I'm with you and I love you. Duh." Jisung said with a stupid face.
-"Haha I'm just joking of course I know why." Minho says lifting up an eyebrow.
-"Ew gross get away from me you perv!" Jisung scream-laughed as Minho was trying to grab him. Jisung held his hands against Minho's chest keeping him away. Jisung eventually gave up and let Minho hug him.

-"Oh by the way Chan walked in this morning probably to make sure we were all good. That man is so random. I told him to call your teacher and tell them your sick. He eventually got the hint. Oh and the other boys also took off. They're probably just bored of school." 

-"Why did you cancel it?" Jisung asked curiosity.
-"Ji there is no way in hell you are going to be able to walk good." Minho said with a straight face.
-"Well you never know till you try!" Jisung yelled sitting up. As soon as he sat up he yelped in pain. Minho shot up helping the boy to his feet. Lucky when the younger was standing it wasn't as bad.
-"Damn I really covered your neck." Jisung laughed looking at Minho.
-"I think yours are probably much worse." Minho proudly remarked.  Together they walked, well Jisung limped but Minho walked helping him out.

When they made it to the bathroom mirror they looked up and Jisung's was definitely worse. His neck was about all purple on one side and if you pulled his shirt down there were more.
-" Hah told you." Minho gloated pointing a finger at Jisung. Minho's neck wasn't much better though his neck had lighter hickies on them but they covered more surface area.

-"Mine still look great." Jisung pouted.
-"Yes you did great Ji." Minho shined giving Jisung's back hug.
-" Hey Ji I have a question." Minho said nervously.
-"What is it Min?" Jisung asked.
-"Um do you maybe want to be my boyfriend?"  Minho asked looking away from the mirror.

-"Don't look so nervous. Of course I'll be your boyfriend!" Han yelled turning around to hug Minhos torso.
-"Oh good you for me a little worried there." Minho said hugging his boyfriend back. They stayed like that for awhile.

-"I literally had sex with you, Min." Jisung said.

-"Good point but still." Minho replied.

-"Are you hungry?" Minho asked.
-"Ya I'm starving." Jisung whined.
-"Okay let's go then. Hop on my back I'll carry you." Minho smiled. Jisung happily hopped on.

They were now in the kitchen. Chan was cooking breakfast for the others who were in the living room by the kitchen. As Minho walked in he set Jisung down gently on the nearest couch.

-"Damn you really went hard." Felix says before even seeing the massive amount of hickies on both their necks.
-"Holy fuck look at there necks!" Jeongin says shocked looking over Felix's shoulder. He was cuddling Felix from the side.
-"Oh shit you really did go hard!" Felix yelled getting everyone's attention.

Changbin, Seungmin, and Hyunjin looked over seeing the boys that were in shock. The two quickly tried to cover their necks with their hands but obviously Felix had to investigate. He peeled himself from Jeongin who eventually followed after him. Felix pulled Jisung's hands away inspecting his neck.
-"Wow those are good nice work, Minho." Felix said looking at Jisung.
-"Minho's are really nice to." Jeongin said looking closely at Minho's neck. Jisung and Minho just look at each other and crack a smile.

———————-———————-———————-
Okay everyone hope you liked it hahahheheheh okay see ya❤️