🐜Ch.16🐜

⚠️Scar talk⚠️

-"He saw didn't he." Jisung said calmly, looking over at Minho. The older just nodded. Jisung then felt the boy shake on top of him, a small sob coming from the boy. Jisung sat up, Felix was straddling him. Everyone's attention was on Jisung and Felix now. Jisung rubs the boy's back. He thought to when Minho did this to him.
-"Shhhh it's okay Lix." Jisung hushed. Felix moved his head to look at Jisung, hot tears spilled from his eyes. He cuddled back into his best friend. Jisung ran a hand through the back of Felix's hair.
-"They're old Lix. They're old." He said out, a tear running down his face. Changbin came over to collect his boyfriend from Jisung but when he came over and put his hands under the boys arms to pull him up Felix just squeeze tighter, holding on to Jisung for dear life.

-"Hey bud I can't breath." Jisung said tapping Felix's back. He quickly let go but then he moved down to Jisung's hip pulling his pants up. Examining the scars. Jisung just sat there. Minho hurried over to pull his short leg back down but Jisung stoped him.

-"Min it's okay just let him." Jisung said with a smooth, calm voice. Jeongin crawled under the bands of the boxing ring to see what was happening. When he saw what Felix was looking at he gasped immediately attached himself to Jisung's side holding him. Seungmin just walked over, Hyunjin behind him. They both sat by Jisung. Seungmin put his head on his best friend's shoulder.

Now everyone was over there  they had all seen the past on Jisung's hips and upper thighs. Felix ended up falling asleep on the boys thighs. Probably from crying so much. Jeongin also ended up falling asleep. Chan gently lifted his boyfriend from Jisung. Changbin lifted his boyfriend from the boy's thighs. Minho pulled Jisung up by his arms almost falling. He was so relaxed, it felt as if a weight was lifted from his shoulders.

Changbin gently set Felix down binging Jisung into a tight hug and smiling at him. It wasn't a smile filled with pity it was just m a supportive smile. Chan did the same, bring Jisung into a comforting hug, it was like a hug you would get from a parent. Hyunjin then got up and rapped his arms around Jisung's neck in a hug. Jisung hasn't been hugged like that in awhile probably since childhood. Jisung squeezed back. Then it was Seungmin who hugged him. He whispered 'good job' in Jisung's ear. Jisung smiled as they pulled away.

-"I was waiting for one of you to find out. Minho was the first. The scars are probably the reason we're together." Jisung said smiling at Minho.
-"Really." Chan asked.
-"Yup he saw them when he was waking me up and was like super depressed about it then hugged me. Then I sobbed but whatever and then Felix found us." Jisung finished.

-"Awww Minho's so cute." Chan said bumping shoulders with him not waking up the sleeping boy on his back. Minho gave him a death glare. Jisung laughed that ended up waking sleepy Felix who wiggled out of Changbin's grip, wobbling his way over to Jisung, throwing himself onto Jisung's back. The older immediately caught his legs.

-"I wanna stay will you." Felix whined with his face squished on Jisung's back.
-"Okay." Jisung hummed.
-"I want to too." Jeongin said out of no ware.
-"Okay. Seungmin you wanna come too." Jisung asked.
-"Ya sure. Why not." Seungmin answered.
-"Sorry Minho you can't sleep with me tonight. Oh god that sounded bad." Jisung said putting a hand over his mouth. Everyone started laughing.

They were now all on their way back. Not much working out happened but that's okay and they can always work out tomorrow.

Jisung, Jeongin, Felix and Seungmin made it to Jisung's room. Minho following behind them. When they all were by their sleeping place minho leaned in for a kiss from his boyfriend. Like always Jisung accepted and kissed back. It was a short, sweet kiss.
-"Love you." Minho purred.
-"Love you more." Jisung smiled.
They all walked into there rooms. Jisung plopped Felix onto the bed as the others got on. Jisung hopped in the bed with the others laying in the middle. Felix and Jeongin immediately attached to him. Seungmin was hugging Felix. They were in a big cuddle puddle.

Jisung was so happy they were all a part of his life. He has amazing friends and a perfect boyfriend. What else could he ask for?

———————-———————-———————-
Hope you liked this. Yo I'm really hoping to get skz concert tickets. Hope for me. 🤞 okay see ya ❤️