Flash back and hogwart's letter

"Wake up, young lady. "
She can hear her dad say. She sleepily mumbled 5 minutes. Stephen can't help but find his daughter's action cute.
10 years before she came into his life . He remember it like yesterday, he was reading the magic book he started reading a week ago but could not finish because there was an emergency at Avengers tower. He was nearing the end of the book when he heard a baby's cry. He didn't take it seriously, he thought the baby was hungry so it was crying for its mom.
But the crying didn't stop for more than 30 minutes. Getting annoyed he went to ask the mother what was the problem. He knocked the door but no response other than the cry from the baby.
He knocked harder again. After few minutes of debating, he tried to open the door only to find the door was unlocked. He walked in reluctantly to the sound of the baby.
But his blood ran cold as he took in the scene, the room was thrashed and the baby was in the middle, not in the cot some blood pouring from her hands and legs.
Despite living in their neighborhood Stephen never cared to see the baby until now. He only knew the neighborhood as a single mother whose name was Agnes and her 1 year old daughter Gayathry.
He went near the baby and picked her up. She stopped crying and stared into his eyes then she started snuggling to him and slept peacefully.
He can't help but compare her to an angel. He gently placed her in a blanket. Bundled her. And gone to the hospital to see Christine Palmer. He gave the baby to her and asked her to take a look of her injuries.
The doctor treated the baby. Stephen thought he can take care of the child till her mother comes. Days gone but none came and Stephen bonded with the little angel.
After 1 month he was certain her mother must have abandoned her. But he can't find in his heart to leave her in a orphanage so he adopted her.
Gayathry was a very active baby. She always followed Strange like his shadow. Blessing him with her cuteness.
He gave up the sorcerer supreme title to wong and casted an spell where everyone forgot that Dr. Strange was a sorcerer except Wong, but still helped secretly when it is emergency. When he goes out for job Wong would look after the child but it seems she was too attached to Stephen that she keeps on crying till he comes home.
When she grew up, he teached her everything he knows in mystic art. Even he teached her how to use the agomotto's eye or the time stone. His companion cloak of levitation was particularly fond of the girl.
One day when she came home after playing in kamar-taj, he found a similar cloak which was golden in colour dangling off her shoulder.
She said whatever she said or tried it would not leave her. On that time his cloak and her cloak made a cloaky hug.
Since his cloak knows her cloak he guessed it was another relic which had chosen her. She named it Azril. Even though Strange kept her happy something is bothering her as She had her fair shares of nightmares.
He was extremely proud of her ,as she at age of 8 ,defeated wong in a friendly battle. Wong still can't even believe that. But she never got cocky that's what wong and everyone who knew her in kamar-taj loves about her. She won't go fighting for fun.
He felt bad for admitting this but he was secretly extremely glad her mother abandoned her or else his little angel would not be in his life.
She opened her eyes to bless him with her black orbs. She cutely rubbed her eyes.
It reminded him of a little kitten. He wished her a happy birthday. For which she hugged him and mumbled a thank you. Their sweet moment was interrupted by Wong who told their was a post for Gayathry and he also mumbled a happy birthday. She smiled and thanked him both for his wishes and the letter he gave.
Stephen sat near her. It was addressed to Gayathry Strange. She opened and she tensed from reading the word hogwarts. Unlike every children she can remember what happened from the day of her birth making her remember even the terrible day. The day where everyone in the wizard world assumed She was dead. She can also remember how her mother would tell her stories about her and her father at hogwarts.
From the stories what she can tell is her father made it clear that he was just messing around with her mother and even though he made it clear her mother was madly in love with him resulting in Gayathry's birth. Her mother never blamed her father instead she could tell he unknowingly blessed my mother with Gayathry.
To go to the place where her real mother and father went to learn  magic would be great but she loves Stephen, her dad. Sirius is her father who don't know he has a daughter and she likes to keep it that way.
Always, only Stephen strange will be her dad. Not her real father. She didn't told her dad about her linage. How can she explain what is hogwarts and the importance to go. From what she heard from the faithful day was her mother was not dead but irrecoverable. Her mother doesn't know who she was herself.
She wanted to visit her without revealing to the magical world she is not dead. For that she as to enter hogwarts.
From how they addressed her strange and not black she is certain that they must have thought her as a muggle born and she wants to keep it as such as long as she can.
Stephen saw his daughter tensing when she read the letter. He was curious but respected her privacy. He can see her mind racing.
When she made eye contact, she stared for 3 secs and broke it. She just showed him the letter but he doesn't understand. Hogwarts? School of magical wizardry? Is this some type of prank was the only question in his mind. He did not want to let her go but the way she broke her eye contact made him realize she wants to go.
He wants to keep his angel happy. But is this place safe?
''Is this place safe? '' he asked.
Gayathry didn't expected this question. She to be honest expected a big no.
She mumbled that it was a school for young witches and wizards.
'' Do you want to go? '' he again asked.
She was again surprised.
She slowly made eye contact and told him "Dad, I knew I have to return to the wizardry world sooner or later. I perfectly remember what happened on that terrible day 10 years before. I am not the old Gayathry. The old Gayathry died on that day according to the wizarding world. I am Gayathry Cassiopeia Strange now. You have been and will be my safe haven. I didn't know then that you know mystic arts. But you teached me that. The wizards and witches don't know anything about mystic arts. So I don't want to make them aware of this any time sooner.
I can't possibly avoid the truth coming out one day. But I want to make that day far away from today. So I don't want you to show them your mystic arts magic. Like Kaecillius, there are some bad guys there too. I want a element of surprise against them. I am destined to fight there dad.
So I have to scratch that I need to go. They need me even when they don't know that. I love you dad. I will be careful. And I will be back to you safely I promise.''
He was silent absorbing her words. He mumbled a okay.
He hugged his daughter and said ''I love you too my angel. ''
''Dad since they don't know about mystic arts I doubt they would have put defense against it in Hogwarts. I will try sling ring if it opens I will visit you often without the others knowing dad. ''
''I hope it does little one. ''
''I am 79% sure it will work.''
'' But if your going you have to wear the eye of Agamotto and remember to use it wisely. I believe in you, Gayathry. Don't let me down. ''
She nodded and he removed his said relic and he helped her wore the relic. She then got up to write a letter that she would be happy to attend the school and inquiring about where to buy the said items.
A/n:-
Hello cupcakes.
Another story line I wanted to do. This will be slower than my dear Drugarica. I will update the three stories I am writing whenever I have time bare with me.
Love you all cupcakes.