The grand prank.

The studying session with Hermione was going great the only downfall was I can't practice wandless and non verbal spells. So, I should spend some alone time to study after the grand prank.
I discreetly met the twins in kitchen after I asked for a break to Hermione.
The Twins informed me that the potions are ready. They decided not to join Lee in this plan. Why you ask me? Well there reasoning was, 'Gayathry, he failed to notice the mischievous twinkle in your eyes, you know why, because he underestimate you on your pranking ability, it is a insult to a prankster, so we are sitting him out on this. '
Whatever... The twins asked how could I pour this in other Slytherin bowls to which they received a mischievous smile ( Fred thought it was devilish... But a prankster must be slightly devilish)
"Boys, focus on part 2 of the plan, I will take care of the rest, concentrate on your acting skills. Snape may try to enter your mind once everything settled down, because this prank was planned on his house, so think something which will disgust him and make him hesitate to enter your mind again."
Their eyes shone mischievous. I don't even want to know what they are gonna think.
" Don't worry shortie, we will make sure he is traumatized, it will teach him a lesson to keep his abnormally large nose out of our business."
I laughed at there statement.
Soon I went back to the common room and finished my studying session with Hermione.
And soon it was time for dinner. I am a damn good actress because inside I was bouncing with excitement and outside I had successfully maintaining a calm expression. I mentally complimented myself for my acting skills.
I entered the dining hall and sat at my table as it was necessary to sit at our house table on dinners. I saw twins was sitting near the professors making me farthest from them.
With a swish of professor Dumbledore's hand there was food on our table and at the same second there was a loud noise from outside. A large number of flying frisbees came flying inside the dining hall making a chaotic ruckus causing everyone attention on the ruckus including all the teachers, perfect. The twins were as I told were acting like they were surprised too and I also told them to make sure there face held some sort of impressed look making it look like they were thinking that whoever did it were good. This way the teachers who turn as they suspect the twins may believe it was not them who did it.
Part 2 was done outstandingly by the twins.
Now my part in this plan. I slowly used levitating charm wandlessly. And I pour it on the Slytherin table foods. I quickly without anyone noticing poured mine into my food too. After flitch taken down the entire frisbees he turned towards the twins. He glared at them. But went to his table.
Dumbledore's eyes were twinkling but his lips were thin lined.
Snape held a somewhat a bored expression.
Minnie addressed that the ruckus is sorted out now that we can start eating.
We started eating. I was enjoying my food when the first scream came, followed by gasps, laughs along with many more screams. But I myself gasped because my hair was a dark purple. The twins are going for hell today.
It must be George idea as I was not the victim of the cream prank. With fury in my eyes, I looked at the twins, the twins were acting that much good that I quickly realized I must not pin them and fail my plan so I turned my fury gaze all along the other three house table.
I followed my eyes to the teachers table, maintaining the fury glaze. Minnie might have suspected me before but after seeing the fury she decided I am not part of it.
Snape looks sickly pale. I followed his eyes to see a smugly smiling twins. I don't even want to know what they were thinking.
I turned towards professor Dumbledore. He was looking at me and the twins subtly with a twinkling eyes and almost non noticeable mischievous smile.
Then and there I know, he knew. I also knew he didn't care for this. He is finding this amusing. Let me tell you, he is cool.
I know he will know eventually as the twins doesn't know to block there mind but I never thought that he would find out immediately that it was us.
I looked to a sound of someone openly threatening that is father will hear about it. I don't even want to turn around to say it was none other than Draco Malfoy. I was curious now to know whether the blond ferret his neon blue ferret or hot pink ferret now.
I turned to see it was neon blue ferret. All the anger towards the twins for my hair dissipated the second I laid my eyes on the ferret. My face was red not from embarrassment or anger but it was due to controlling my laughter. Slytherin table was excused from the room if they want. I was the second to exit. First being the neon blue ferret himself.
After entering the girls dorm, I was the only one there. I entered the bathroom and casted a silencing charm and burst out laughing. There was tears of joy pouring from my eyes. I heared a knock, I quickly made myself like I was crying and wandlessly took off the silencing charm and came out wiping my crocodile tears which were originally my tears of joy.
Daphne consoled me. Hers was  lavender colour. I nodded but said I will fix my hair by tomorrow. She just shrugged and went to bathroom.
I looked at myself in a mirror. Dark violet is not that bad. But I have to make a quick visit to a super market to buy a black hair dye tonight after everyone slept. *sigh* it is going to be a long night. I decided when letting the hair dye dry I will practice the wandless magic and non verbal spells. After everyone gone to bed I went to bathroom and made a portal to a alley near a 24/7 super market and bought a dye. The cashier was looking at me weirdly. But I won't blame her. I would even be sceptical if a child came to a store at nearly middle of night to buy a dye.
After I returned to the bathroom, I dyed my hair black but leaving some strands of violet hair and practiced magic while waiting, after 1 hour I took a hot shower and the end result was fantastic. I put a hoodie on and covered my hair, I wrote a letter to my dad including the prank that I pulled today and kept it in his table and slept. I don't want to give my dorm mates shock by my hair when they got up so I made sure I covered my hair. Tomorrow is a day I will dress up nicely because I feel so.