You are a Metamorphmagus?

The next day, Gayathry woke up groaning. She was thinking how much of a bad plan was sleeping late.
She looked at the time and started cursing. She got only 30 minutes to spare for breakfast.
She realised that she was alone in the girls room meaning her roommates have left. It also meant she can use mystic arts and wandless magic without restrictions.
She quickly took a shower and brushed her teeth. Then with a snap she had her uniform on her.
There is still 20 minutes left. She then just added some eyeliner, mascara and some lip gloss. She with magic did her hairstyle and made sure to use magic to set it just like that.

She decided not to wear the grey jumper today

She decided not to wear the grey jumper today. It is not nice according to her sense of fashion.

She put on this earings

She put on this earings. No she didn't have three piercing. She only has two on each ear. That ring is a ear cuff.
After that she can't help but appreciate her appearance.
She saw the time and realized that she got ready within 15 minutes. She summoned her bag which had books for that day.
One last time she looked to the mirror. She loved the new look. She definitely loved her full black hair but this violets added some spice to it making her look even more beautiful.
She was not aware of the fact that she is blessed with a body which will make 15 year old girls jealous. And with Martial arts training her body was toned.
She wanted to make a dramatic entrance. So she entered the common room expecting some gasps.
But none came as it was currently empty at the moment.
She didn't let it dampen her mood. She decided to show off this new look in the great hall. And make sure the twins saw that she crushed their prank because they would be expecting her to be mad with them.
Gayathry's pov:-
With that in mind, I started moving towards the common room. The twins were eating and looking along the Slytherin table. I think they are searching for me. When they turn to their plate I silently took my plate from Slytherin table to griffindor table leaving some wide mouthed Slytherins who have noticed me.
I sat besides Lee who was facing the twins. The twins again without noticing me, besides a gobsmacked lee who was speechless, looked at the Slytherin table for me. They were worried. Maybe they thought pranking me made me mad on them. I don't know.
Lee was not anymore speechless. "You are a Metamorphmagus?????!!!! " He shouted drawing everyone's attention on to me.
I wanted attention but not like this. This is embarrassing.
The hall was pin drop silent. Even professors are looking my way.
" Can you be anymore loud, Lee. And no, I am not a Metamorphmagus. " I answered in my normal tone but since the hall was deadly silent now it seems like it was a loud tone.
" But.. Your hair? I saw it was total violet yesterday. " Lee said.
" Yesterday, it was. " I answered. Everyone was waiting silently for an explanation which wouldn't come. Muggleborns some may have guessed that i would have used some hair dye but they won't know how I got a dye.
Since Dumbledore cannot read my mind he was also gazing me Curiously. Soon the deafening silence was replaced by murmurs.
I looked at the twins before me. Their jaws were slacked. I just winked at them and proceded with my breakfast.
The twins and Lee was grilling me with question.
" Thought I won't come up with something to save myself from your prank Georgie. You must know me by now. After all, I was the one who came up with the plan. Wouldn't I thought about you, tricking me too as your previous attempt to prank me had failed? " I asked George.
"We had to up our game, Fred. " George said.
" What do you mean, you are the one that came up with the plan. Don't tell me that yesterday was your three doing and you all have left me out of the loop. " Lee asked.
"She was the mastermind behind it. You failed to notice her Mischiefness that's the reason why George and me left you out of the loop. Everything went as per her plan except we thought to prank her too. She told she wanted brown hair but we gave violet but seems like she was aware that we may improvise at the last minute." Fred told.
"How.... I mean when have you planned this. I was with you guys most of the time. " Lee asked clearly perplexed.
" Oh... That was when we were playing 7 steps. She smartly created a alibi that we were just playing and not planning. Now anyone blames us we can point the senior Hufflepuff for witness that we were just playing. And she even made sure we were not caught by the teachers. She knew snape would try to enter our minds so she asked us to think something that will scare of his mind. And make him to hesitate to enter our minds." George answered.
I giggled.
" There is a reason I am a Slytherin Lee. The hat told my Cunningness compete Slytherin himself. But twins for your information professor Dumbledore already knows. I knew he would because you don't know occumenlency. He must have read your mind between the time the first pace finished and the second phase started. "
Lee just looked at me surprised.
" Wait, shortie, you know Occumenlency? " Fred asked.
" Well, I know nobody can read my mind without me letting them in. I am telling you this even when knowing you guys don't know Occumenlency, is because already professor snape and Dumbledore tried and know they can't enter my mind. " I answered.
" But how, I mean we are third years we don't know Occumenlency but you are a first year, no offense but a muggleborn at that, how do you know Occumenlency. " Lee asked.
I know for a fact Dumbledore is prying the minds of this three in front of me. But I am feeling generous so I will give him a extra secret about me and then I will do what I do best:
dance around the truth that he already knows without blurting all truth out. I already told him my mother told me about the marauders so he know my mother is a witch. What he does not know is I am not a half blood but a pure blood. My mother's last name is wyllt. Yes Merlin's direct descendant.
" You assumed I am a Muggleborn. I didn't told you I am a Muggleborn, did I? And I don't know occumenlency. My mind barrier is different. While occumenlency just blocks out a Legicimency my block is different. It is made in such a way that if they were successful in passing 10% of it, they will have pain both physically and mentally making my mind impossible to enter. If they are being stupid and decided to push even more after the warning pain then they can damage their brain cells and make themselves mad because of the pain that follows. Even a strongest mind can only break till 50% before going nuts. But if I let them in, which is a different story. They can enter without resistance." I explained calmly.
" You are bluffing. There is no spell like that. " Lee exclaimed.
" Why I must lie to you guys. If you know occumenlency then I would have told you guys more. Because I trust you." I told.
I spare a glance at Dumbledore who was looking at me like he wanted to figure my mystery. I don't know how he hasn't guessed that I am Agnes
Wyllt daughter. For heaven sake, dad is next door of where mom and I used to live before the attact.
Speaking of attack I must check the newspaper of that terrible day. It must be in library. God give me strength.