Some wounds are not present to the naked eyes

As my direction leading orb of light came close to me, the person with latern started to call my name. I have heard that voice it belongs to Snape. His voice sounded relieved.
As soon as he said three more people with laterns came towards Snape. Now only I realize they were searching for me.
I started to walk towards them. I vanished my orb of light as it was no longer needed. The other three figures was Minny, Professor Dumbledore, and Hagrid.
Knowing there next question, I turned towards my head of house and said
"Sorry Professor. It was not my intention to cause problem. I wanted some peace. Really sorry if I made all of you worried professor. "
No one pov:-
"Peace? If you want peace you can go anywhere in the castle. I thought I made clear that forbidden Forest is restricted to all students. But I forgot that you always don't do as you are told. You think you are above everyone so that you can do whatever you want?" Dumbledore asked the girl angrily.
The other three were soo shocked by Dumbledore hostility to the little girl in front of him. Minevera looked at the girl prepared herself at heart to see a teary eyed or hurt expression face only to see a blank expression. Her face devoid of any emotion. Somehow this expression pained Minevera more than what she stoned her heart for. Somehow the little girl managed to capture a soft spot in her heart.
"I believe I asked sorry for worrying all of you professor. Believe me, I know what is best for me." She said her voice void of emotion.
Minevera was not used to it at all.
The other two now only took note of the young girls blank face and was taken back.
" Gayathry, What professor Dumbledore wants to tell is he don't want you to get hurt. What if you were hurted in the forest? " Minevera tried to deliver it in a stern torn but failed as her fondness for the little girl was present in her voice.
" Professor, some wounds are not present to the naked eyes but they hurt the worst. I entered the forest to heal my soul. Believe me when I say I can defend myself. " The girl told.
Snape and Minevera understood there is more meaning present in both Dumbledore's angry rant and the little girl's emotion void replies.
Snape somehow felt connected to the girl and to help her in this situation he said, " As your head of house, Ms. Strange, you have detention for 3 days. Now I will escort you to your dorm. "
With that he started walking, Gayathry following behind him. When they are on the way to Slytherin dungeon, Gayathry expected Snape to scold her but he never did.
Gayathry wanted to blurt the reason she went to the forest but also she can't find her voice. When they neared the Slytherin dorm portrait, Gayathry asked Snape "Professor, why aren't you scolding me? "
Snape sighed and told, " I got the feeling there was more than you entering the forbidden forest. I don't like if people ask me about my problems. I want them to respect my privacy of feelings. So I realized you might also feel the same. If you want to talk, I will be here to hear, but I won't force to tell me. "
Gayathry found the urge to blurt everything was increasing. "Professor, I don't know whether I am strong enough to tell you without reopening my wound. Can you use legicimency, I will unblock only the particular memory. " She said.
"Are you sure that you want me to see your memory? " Snape asked.
Gayathry nodded and relaxed her mind only opening the block for that particular memory of she conforting Dumbledore about quirrel having Voldemort in his head and the result of the confortation, and Informing the trio about the same and all the conversation leading to her being ultimately hurt.
Snape used legicimency but this was different. He can't go to any memories apart from what she unlocked. Also he was feeling her raw emotions. The way she felt frustrated when Dumbledore didn't even consider that maybe harry life was in danger, the way she felt hurt when he indirectly told he didn't believe her, feeling hurt, frustration and anger by ron's words, feeling betrayed by Harry for not defending her and feeling angry towards Hermione for her silence. Snape was surprised by her defending him but he want to narrow his eyes for telling he was letting his childish grudge getting better of him. But he now understood why she went to the forest. She was like a wounded animal. A wounded animal who would lash out on anybody because it felt vulnerable.
Like she said it was much needed alone time. He was surprised by the girl's emotional strength. She didn't drown in sorrow instead she tried to heal herself and overcome the feeling.
Suddenly he was on another memory, near a waterfall. The water was less than the normal temperature but not cold. He was perplexed at how Gayathry unlocked another memory when he was in her memory without opening others. He itself can't do this. But he understood, she want to show how she healed herself.
He felt her emotion again. He was surprised to see her using wandless spell. Once she laid on the grass she locked all her memories.
"How did you do wandless magic? "
He asked.
She froze. He understood she didn't thought of the possibility of him knowing her way of using wandless magic, she did it in the heat of the moment.
She looked him in the eyes and said, "My fellow housemates ignore me just because they think I am a muggleborn. So I was alone much of my time. So I started practicing spells. Then I also started practicing non verbal spells. I practiced and I can do wandless magic for 2 spells. Levitating spell and drying spell. I beg you professor. Don't tell it to anyone. I believe you to keep it a secret for me.
You saw how Dumbledore reacted to two of my abilities. If he knows about this wandless magic too, he will confirm I am evil. He won't even listen to a explanation. Will you keep it a secret professor? "
He understood where she was coming from so he promised her that he won't tell a soul about this. Something about this small girl reminds him of Agnes. His best friend. Even when lily distanced herself from him after she started dating Potter, Agnes always was there as a friend. She always was a emotional support to him. A sister he never had. Now she is in hospital not even remembering herself. He visit her sometimes when he can go out of Hogwarts.
But he felt he failed to protect her. When he looked at the little girl in front of him, he can see many Agnes features on her but the only prominent difference is her black hair. Agnes hair is brown. The little girls is black.
"Why didn't you told me about Slytherins ignoring you? " He asked.
"I don't want to bother anyone professor. I don't care if they don't talk to me. I am friends with the griffindor twins and Neville. You know professor he can do great but he lacks self confidence and scared of doing it wrongly. On the previous transfiguration class, I helped him and he learnt to do the spell. Professor, if you let him sit beside me, I am sure I can help him in potions too. " She said
"Ms. Strange, I can see what I can do. Good night. "He replied.
"Goodnight professor. " She replied
He smiled and exited the common room.
She gone to her room to sleep.