Unexpected encounter.

Gayathry pov:-
After meeting with Dumbledore, my mind keeps on saying that I must warn the trio and the twins or else they might be injured. Even in worst case scenario, that is they didn't believe me like Dumbledore, my mind won't be filled with guilt. But Dumbledore especially told me not to tell anything to others but he said rumors. It is not a rumor.
I was so in thought, that I didn't see where I was going. I ran straight into a wall. But wall doesn't have heartbeat. I looked up to see a handsome third year Hufflepuff. I looked to his side to see another third year Hufflepuff boy, who I guess is this handsome Hufflepuff friend.
"Sorry, I was not looking where I was going. " I said.
With that said, I walked away in pursuit of Hermione, Harry and Ron.

Cedric pov:-( a/n:- didn't see that coming, did you? )
I was walking along with my friend. He was telling me about how he had problem with grasping the new charm spell.
I was listening to him intently that I did not see where I was going. Someone ran into me.
I looked to see a first year Syltherin
girl. Oh Merlin, now she is going to talk about blood purity and how I should apologize to her even though we are both at fault. I have seen enough Syltherin to know how they behaved. Yesterday my friend ran into a first year Syltherin boy. And let's just say despite being a first year, he was a brat and a bully. What surprised me was she just apologized and walked away even though I am also at fault here she didn't even wait for my apology. Who is this girl?
Apparently my surprise was written on my face so clearly that my friend was laughing so hard like he knows something that I don't.
"Clearly you have not heard about her according to your surprise painted face. She is the talk of the school like how the hat was baffled on where to sort her, a muggle born Syltherin, how she has a glass wand, how she behaves nicely with everyone,how she is in Griffindor common room most of the time or how smart she is. Today's current rumor was due to her beauty, everyone think she must be part veela but after seeing her I don't know whether it was a rumor. Surely the girl is beyond beautiful than she should be for her age. " He told.
"You know I don't listen to rumors but a Slytherin girl behaving this nicely is breaking the stereo type. What's her name?" I asked.
"Gayathry Strange" He answered.
"Unique first name. Ironic last name. "
I told to which my friend fell into another fit of laughter.
"I was also at mistake here. I must also apologize to her. The next time I see her I will apologize to her. " I said to my friend.
" It is most unlikely. The Griffindor twins are almost around her. And whenever around her, they won't let any boys talk to her maybe except Lee, and the poor girl is oblivious to this.
I was surprised to see her alone. " My friend said.
"Well let's see whether the fates will leave us to meet. " I said.