Ollivander

Hagrid left us at Ollivander's claiming that he has some important job to finish. We entered the wand shop where many wands were there.
I heard some one calling my name softly. And to be precise continuously.
Gayathry-"Harry, do you hear it too? "
Harry-" Hear what? Gayathry. "
Gayathry-"I don't know who, but it feels like someone is calling my name continuously. "
Harry looked at me weirdly.
"Interesting."
A voice came. We didn't noticed a old man noticing our conversation on a ladder.
Gayathry-" Hello sir, sorry we didn't notice you there. We want to buy our wands sir. Harry, you buy your wand first. "
Ollivander-"Good evening young ones"
After that I can't concentrate on what he was saying because the calling was taking my attention.
My attention came back only three times, one was when many boxes came tumbling down, second was when something broke and third was when a light surrounded Harry when he held the wand.
The wand maker was now curiously looking at me but I was busy in fighting against the calling.
Ollivander-"What do you hear young one? "
Gayathry-"I hear someone calling my name. "
Ollivander-"What is your name, young one? "
Gayathry-"Sorry, where are my manners, my name is Gayathry, Gayathry Strange. "
Ollivander looked at me suspiciously but said nothing.
Ollivander-"How does the calling sounds? "
Gayathry-" Like someone is begging me to come to them. Their voice sounds desperate Like someone who loved me dearly and separated from me so long asking me to come to them. Is it normal to hear voices or I am going insane. "
Ollivander chuckles.
Ollivander-"How curious? Harry stay here. Gayathry lead me towards the direction, the sound comes from. "
I lead him towards the back of the store. I hear the voice. It is like it is summoning me.
Ollivander's pov:-
A wand calling it's master, how curious. Whatever wand it must be, it will be really powerful to call her. But I am curious as to why this powerful wand is seeking a muggle born. Oh Merlin, She is walking towards that wand. It never had a master before as it refused to chose any one of them. It is the one of the three wands which is not made of wood. Other two are made of glass. This one alone is made of platinum which is the hardest, rarest and valuable metal.
My dad told me that wand is that much powerful that my grand grandfather lost all his magic after finishing that wand. My family kept it a secret from everyone except Dumbledore. The other two are known to the world with a slight twist in words. Even though the two glass wands have the same power as the elder wand we told everyone that the elder wand is powerful. Dumbledore knows because my grandfather asked the man to try it since he is a great wizard. But let me tell you the result was very catastrophic from what I heard. That wand is calling her? A muggle born?
Ollivander-"which one, dear? "
She pointed towards the said wands box. No doubt she heard it's calling.
I took the wand from its case.

Gayathry pov:-Ollivander took a greenish black wand with blue stone

Gayathry pov:-
Ollivander took a greenish black wand with blue stone.
Gayathry-"Can I touch it, Mr. Ollivander? "
Ollivander extended the wand to me. But when I touched it, the wand shone and when the light gone the wand appearance changed. It was even beautiful. But no body can say it was the same wand as before. It looks like a glass or to be precise ice with orange crystal on its handle.

Ollivander and I looked at each other with wide eyes

Ollivander and I looked at each other with wide eyes. But I felt complete. Like a lost puzzle piece clicked back to it's place.
I just gave it a wave and a pleasant breeze blowed around us. Ollivander was gaping at it.
Gayathry- "Mr.Ollivander, Are you alright, Is there any problem? Is it abnormal to happen like this? "
Ollivander pov:-
The wand changed its appearance before my eyes. It is more beautiful now. Even Dumbledore can't recognize this wand. What if that was the wish of the wand? To be kept unknown. I don't know whether to tell Dumbledore about this wand choosing Gayathry Or should I keep it as a secret as the wand wish? Let me do one thing, the wand's owner wish will be it. If she has no problem in telling Dumbledore the wand will accept his mistress wish.
Ollivander-" Young one, Let me be honest with you, there are only three wands which are not made of wood. That wands are for very strong witch. Out of the three, It is the only wand which is made of platinum. Others are made of glass and there existence is known unlike this one. The glass wands have the same power as the legend elder wand. Only my family knows it. But according to others the elder wand as little more power. You are familiar with muggle world right? Then you must know platinum is the strongest metal in the world, making this the most powerful wand. It's power exceeds elder wand. It's core is Phoenix feather with dragon heartstring. And it is extremely loyal to it's owner. Grand grandfather wanted to make a wand with both dragon heartstring and Phoenix feather as it's power core but the wood kept on breaking due to it's power. So he used platinum.
This wand was kept a secret from everybody except Dumbledore. My granddad asked him to give it a try because he was a great wizard so my grandfather thought the wand would choose him as it's master but let's just say that the result was catastrophic.
The fact that it chosen you has its mistress is curious. No offense but it said no to Dumbledore and said yes to a muggle born is interesting and also I never heard a wand changing its appearance.
It is like it doesn't want to be recognized by anyone. I want to inform Dumbledore about this wand but since this wand chose to hide its appearance I am asking its mistress permission whether to tell Dumbledore or not. "
Gayathry-" Mr. Ollivander, it is a lot to take in but I feel like you shouldn't tell Professor.Dumbledore. Sir I am hiding a lot, I know but we must not pluck a fruit before it's ripe. The time for truth haven't came yet. You can tell it is a powerful wand but don't say which one of them. When professor sees my wand he will think it is a glass wand as it appears as such. That way you won't be lying about anything."
The girl told me. She is a smart one I can tell. Based on the wand, she will become a powerful witch.
Gayathry-"They must be waiting outside, sir. How much is this?"
Ollivander-" It is on the house. I expect great things from you. As that much powerful wand, is allowing you to be it's mistress."
Gayathry-"Sir, I can't possibly... "
Ollivander-"Nonsense. Come they are waiting, my child. "
No ones pov:-
When Gayathry stepped out, with Mr. Ollivander pushing her out gently, the two people waiting for her attention was on Gayathry's wand.
Harry felt it was beautiful just like her. Since he doesn't know about the wizardry world he had no idea that it was nearly powerful to elder wand. But same cannot be told to Hagrid, he was in wizardry world almost is whole life, so he knows about the two glass wands.

A/n:-
I hope you all like this cupcakes.
Love you all cupcakes.
Stay safe.