The secret is out....

Third pov:-
The next day was the first quidditch match. Gayathry was cheering for Fred and George. During the Quidditch match, Harry's broom jerks out of control. Hermione notices Snape staring at Harry and muttering a curse. Meanwhile, Gayathry was glaring at the real culprit. She was going to direct a stunning spell at him when Hermione wrongly concludes that snape was jinxing Harry’s broom, and she sets Snape’s clothes on fire which distracts Quirrel who was near him. Harry regains control of the broom and makes a spectacular play to win the Quidditch match. Gayathry spends goofing around with the twins. They were pranking the hell out of everyone but remained undetected. She knew there is danger lurking around them mainly around Harry to pounce on him but she wanted to be happy with the twins for the short time remaining. She avoided talking to Minnie and Mr. Snape about the Halloween night. Overall her time till Christmas was anything but something adventures. Just her goofing around. But not the same thing can be told about the golden trio, for Christmas, Harry receives his father’s invisibility cloak, and he explores the school, unseen, late at night. He discovers the Mirror of Erised, which displays the deepest desire of whoever looks in it. Harry looks in it and sees his parents alive. He tells Ron what he saw which was heard by Gayathry After Christmas, Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin to unravel the mysterious connection between a break-in at Gringotts and the three-headed guard dog. They learn that the dog is guarding the Sorcerer’s Stone, which is capable of providing eternal life and unlimited wealth to its owner and belongs to Nicolas Flamel, Dumbledore’s old partner.

A few weeks later, Hagrid wins a dragon egg in a poker game. Because it is illegal to own dragons, Harry, Ron, and Hermione contact Ron’s older brother, who studies dragons. They arrange to get rid of the dragon but get caught. Harry, Ron, and Hermione are severely punished, and Gryffindor is docked 150 points. Furthermore, part of their punishment is to go into the enchanted forest with Hagrid to find out who has been killing unicorns recently. In the forest, Harry comes upon a hooded man drinking unicorn blood. The man tries to attack Harry, but Harry is rescued by a friendly centaur who tells him that his assailant was Voldemort. Harry also learns that it is Voldemort who has been trying to steal the Sorcerer’s Stone and feels somewhat guilty because he realised half of what Gayathry warned him is true. The scar head really thought Snape was helping Voldemort. He still doesn't believe Quirrel could be the helper.

Harry decides that he must find the stone before Voldemort does. He, Ron, and Hermione sneak off that night to the forbidden third-floor corridor. They get past the guard dog and perform many impressive feats as they get closer and closer to the stone. Harry ultimately finds himself face to face with Quirrell, making him feel betrayed and guilty. Quirrel announces that Harry must die. Knowing that Harry desires to find the stone, Quirrell puts Harry in front of the Mirror of Erised and makes him state what he sees. Harry sees himself with the stone in his pocket, and at that same moment he actually feels it in his pocket. But he tells Quirrell that he saw his parents. A voice tells Quirrell that the boy is lying and requests to speak to Harry face to face. Quirrell removes his turban and reveals Voldemort’s face on the back of his head.