Potion class with Griffindor

It was my first class of the day. People were chatting with one another. I was the only one silent not because of choice because no one is talking to me. I was truly upset on Harry.
Hermione was next to me.
The professor entered with a bit of dramatic. But who am I to comment I myself prefer dramatics.
Snape:-"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few...
[stares at Draco Malfoy]
Who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death.
[notices Harry scribbling on his paper]
Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention!
[steps over to Harry]
Mister Potter. Our new celebrity.[after catching Harry scribbling on his paper]
Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" He asked.
Hermione hand shooted up and looks like she is barely making herself stopping from answering it.
Harry doesn't answer. I used my gift of knowledge to know it was more than a question. I pity the man before me. According to Victorian Flower Language, asphodel is a type of lily meaning ‘My regrets follow you to the grave’ and wormwood means ‘absence’ and also typically symbolised bitter sorrow. If you combined that, it meant ‘I bitterly regret Lily’s death’. I know from mum's story that lily and snape were great friends. Even she dare said snape loved lily but whether she knows was the only thing my mom didn't know.
Snape:- "You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"
Harry :" I don't know, sir."
Hermione hand was still up in the air.
Snape : "And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?"
Harry seems to be annoyed at Hermione and also he didn't know what the man just told  him first in cryptic , he must think he is trying to humiliate him.
Harry : "I don't know, sir."
Snape : "Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything, is it, Mr. Potter?"
For every question he asked I was writing a answer using my now barely controllable gift of knowledge power.
Harry told a cheeky reply.
Snape : "For your information Potter, Asphodel and Wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of the Living Death, a Bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for Monkshood and Wolfbane, they are the same plant which also goes by the name of Aconite. Well, why aren't you all copying this down? And 5 points from Griffindor."
I already had written it, some what more detailed then what snape told and I was just sitting idle.
He came near me, and spoke at a lower volume. Only Hermione can hear it. I think since I am a Slytherin he wanted to not embarrass me before the whole class.
I showed him my notes quietly.
Snape-"very well, ms. Strange. 12 lace wing flies, i. Oz. Of crude antimony, 4 leeches which are unsucculated, 3 drachms of pulverized sal ammoniae, knotgrass blades, pulverized 1 pinch of powdered horn of bihorn which are specifically lunar extractings, Flings and raspings of saltpeter, mercury, Mars shredded skin of a boomslang which is dessicated will give you what? "
I took note of all the ingredients while he was asking the question well aware of his calculative pierce on me.
Slowly I wrote the name of the potion. Polyjuice potion.
Below that I wrote, brewed correctly helps us take the form of person whose essence we add in that potion.
Gayathry-"Professor."
I called him at a lower volume and showed him what I written. His eyes gave away some surprise but he schooled it quickly. He now holding my notes asked where I could find Gillyweed and it's uses, he asked loudly to the class to hear.
Gayathry- " Gillyweed is a magical plant that, when eaten, allowed a human to breathe underwater. It resembles a bundle of slimy, grey-green rat tails. When eaten, it gave the consumer gills, allowing them to breathe underwater, and webbing between the fingers and toes, allowing them to swim underwater with ease. Gillyweed was native to the Mediterranean Sea. We can find it near salt water. "
Snape gave me a Impressed nod and awarded me with 20 points. I slowly whispered, "I am sorry for your loss, Professor. ". I can tell He heared me from his tensed body.
He told me to meet him after class. Hermione was not happy that I knew something that she didn't know till now. She didn't liked to be bested by someone. I sighed. Snape gave us some notes which was written in board by his magic.
I copied it. And waited for my class to end.