Sprinkles and cream

After every student went out I am still sitting in my seat.
Snape-" What do you mean by you are sorry for my loss? What made you assume I had a loss. "
Gayathry-" I know Lily Evans and you were great friends. Your first question to Harry was What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?” According to Victorian Flower Language, asphodel is a type of lily meaning ‘My regrets follow you to the grave’ and wormwood means ‘absence’ and also typically symbolised bitter sorrow. If you combined that, it meant ‘I bitterly regret Lily’s death’.
And also from the explanation you gave to Harry, I dare say you are living dead after her death. Your words were too cryptic professor for Harry to understand. But I think that was your intention professor. "
Snape-" How... How do you know about Lily Evans and me being friends? "
Gayathry-"oh.... Professor you have no idea what I know. And professor please with all due respect don't try to enter my mind, thank you. Your secret is safe with me professor. Have a good day professor. "
I walked out of the dungeon on my way to my dorm I saw a ghost who was throwing water balloons at first years.
Gayathry-"Hi, I am Gayathry. What is your name, sir? "
Peeves-" Oh.. You are Gayathry. I heard some of my fellow ghosts talking about a girl named Gayathry who the old manky sorting hat itself didn't know where to put. I am peeves,the poltergeist. But I am curious as to why are you talking to me? You saw I was targeting first years, you are a first year. Don't you think I would throw water balloons at you."
Gayathry-"Let me tell you a secret, Mr. Peeves. You must not tell to anyone. Today did you noticed Mr. Flitch. "
Peeves-" Yes, I did, the weasel twins did him good. I was so happy to see such pranks. "
Gayathry-"I was part of it. I was the one who kept it in the room. So I don't see why I can't talk to a fellow prankster. If you want to throw some balloons at me, you can throw it, it is all a small part of fun. "
Peeves-" Hmm.... I didn't expected it, you are surely a strange. Strange little girl. "
I laughed. I don't know whether he intended the pun.
Peeves-" Why are you laughing strange girl? "
Gayathry-" Because peeves, I don't know whether you made a pun intentionally or not? "
From his confused expression I know he didn't meant it.
Gayathry-" Do you know my last name. It is Strange. I am Gayathry strange. "
Peeves- "oh... You were truly Strange's little girl. I see. Your last name definitely suits you. "
Gayathry-" Can we be friend Mr. Peeves."
Peeves-" Sure, strange girl. "
Peeves-" Hmm. If you excuse me my friend,  I am gonna prank someone. Wanna join? "
Gayathry-" Actually I have to keep everything in my dorm. See you later, peeves. "
I was walking towards my dorm, I opened my dorm room to see Pansy Parkinson was covered in cream. I know who is the cause of this and who the victim should be. It is the twins job and I am supposed to be the victim.
I bursted out laughing. Pansy glared at me and I was having another fit of laughter as it was too hilarious to see her glare her pug face when she is covered in cream and sprinkles.
Pansy- "you... How dare you? "
Gayathry-" Whatever you want to tell, tell me after cleaning yourself. I can't take whatever you gonna say seriously if you are covered in cream."
She pointed her wand at herself and told scourgify.
I told her it was meant for me before she could start to talk. And I ignored her, why would I do that, well I don't want to talk to pug face who sure as hell will insult me.