Saturn

Hagrid-" Is... Is that a glass wand? "
The two who were arguing, ollivander on insisting it is on house and Gayathry not accepting it stopped arguing and faced hagrid.
Gayathry replied with a yes.
Hagrid-"Merlin beard. "
He made eye contact with the wand owner.
Gayathry noticed there was a beautiful white owl there.
Gayathry-"Wow, who are you cutie pie, what's your name? "
Harry-" He is Hedwig. Hagrid's gift for my birthday. "
Gayathry-"What you didn't told me it was your birthday Harry. And here I thought we are friends. (Harry panicked)  okay, I was kidding but Happy birthday Harry. (Gayathry giving him a hug and the boy becoming red like tomato. Everything was watched Amusedly by hagrid and ollivander.)
Gayathry-" But hagrid I also want a pet. If it is no problem to you can we go to the pet shop and Mr. Ollivander you must not give me this wand for free. "
Ollivander-"No dear even if you argue for the next two days my answer will be this wand will be on house. "
Hagrid-" It's ok dear. If Mr. Ollivander want to give this as a gift to you, you must accept it. And we can go for the pets shop now. "
With that said he ushered them out of ollivander shop.
They gone to a pet shop. They were many pets there. Gayathry felt like she is in heaven. Harry found her light up expression cute.
Gayathry-"Harry, Harry look at that, look at that. It is beautiful isn't it? "
Harry found it extremely adorable. She never waited for his answers she entered the shop. He turned to look at hagrid to find a fond smile upon the girl's direction.
Gayathry's pov:-
I either want a cat or a owl. Hmmm..... What should I buy? Since Harry as a owl, I will also buy a owl so that Hedwig won't feel lonely.
I walked towards the shop keeper and asked for owls section.
Now only I noticed they both stopped outside. It's ok I will buy quickly.
The shop keeper let me inside. There were many owls. All of them are different but cute. There was something in the darkest corner. I walked towards it.
"I see, you spotted her, she came two days before but no one spotted her, which I found was weird because she is unique and beautiful. "Said the shopkeeper.

I stretched my hands towards her and she perched on my fingers

I stretched my hands towards her and she perched on my fingers. I can see where the shopkeeper is coming from. She is a head turning beauty.
" Want to go with me, my beauty. "
"Hoot-hoot" It hooted.
"I am going to name you Saturn. Mam I will take her. How much? "
After settling the shopkeeper I asked her to cover the cage with a cloth. What she is unique, she needs an entrance scene.
I exited the shop with the clothed cage. Harry and hagrid smiling at me and I am beaming.
Gayathry-"Hagrid, Harry  she looks so cool, she is a unique one. I bet you, hagrid, you will definitely like her. Guess what is her colour? "
Hagrid-"White "
Harry-" Brown "
Gayathry-"No you both are wrong, she  is.... Look yourself.(I opened the clothes slowly. Saturn is also playing along by puffing her front making her look more cute with a cute tilt of her head. I must say she looks more beautiful in sunlight.)
Harry and hagrid both agreed she was beautiful.
Gayathry-"I named her Saturn. Hedwig this is Saturn. Saturn this is Hedwig. "
Hagrid-" You have a good eye for rare items, Gayathry. "
I giggled.
With all of them purchased we started walking to sanctum, or my home.

A/n:-
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Love you cupcakes.
Stay safe.