Diagon alley

Harry Pov:-
The girl, now I know as Gayathry was walking with us to diagon alley. Upon close, I have to admit she is beautiful, like an angel. Her black orbs have some warmth in them. Her black hair was swaying in the air gently making her look ethereal.
She turned to look at me, I turned quickly because I don't want to get caught staring.
Gayathry pov:-
I felt eyes on me, so I turned to look at the raven haired boy besides me.
If hagrid assist him to buy products then, he must also be first year, like me. It is not bad time to start a friendship, is it?
Gayathry- "Hi, I am Gayathry Strange. Nice to meet ya." (Extending her hands for handshake.)
Harry-"Hello, I am Harry Potter. I am glad to meet you Gayathry. "( Shaking her hands)
Besides them Hagrid was watching this interaction with amusement.
Gayathry-" I assume you are also first year? "
Harry-"Yeah, I am. Feels like a dream. Me a wizard. Never saw that coming. "
Gayathry-"Nervous? "
Harry-" Honestly, yes. I don't know a single thing about wizarding world. "
Gayathry-" Don't worry. To be honest, I am also nervous, we can look out for each other."
Harry-" Friends? "(Asked with a grin.)
Gayathry-" Friends."(Said with a laugh at his antics while Harry was admiring her.)
Then we went inside a pub with hagrid leading us. Many recognized Harry. I know Harry's father and mother were wizards from my mom's story but I don't know how he was in muggles world and not in wizardry world.
Gayathry-"I thought you said you were new to wizarding world, every one recognizes you. "
Harry-" I also didn't know before I came to meet you what happened that night. When I was 1 year old, apparently Voldemort, killed my parents but I survived the killing curse. They gave me to Dursley. Dursley lied to me that my parents died in a car accident. They didn't told me anything about wizarding world and most importantly they treated me worst. "
Gayathry-" I am so sorry, I didn't know. "
Harry- "It is okay Gayathry. Besides I didn't know them. "
Gayathry-"I can't explain how but I know many things about your parents. If you want I can share it with you, Harry. "
Harry opens his mouth to say something but Hagrid asked how she know making us jump because we forgot he was there.
Gayathry-" I think I told that I can't explain but I know how Potter was a marauder and how most of the teachers like them. "
Hagrid was stunned to say the least. The girl was not bluffing about knowing something about James but how was the question he wanted answer yet the girl is unwilling to give.
Harry know it was true because of the stunned expression of Hagrid, honestly this gentle giant was a open book.
Harry-" Sure, I would like that. "
He was blessed with a very happy grin from the girl.
They were now standing before a brick wall. The gamekeeper still baffled by how the girl knows. He was gaping like a fish there.
Gayathry called Hagrid name softly.
Gayathry-" I will surely explain it in the future as I always believe truth can't be hidden too long but it is not time yet. "
The giant saw the truth in the girl's eyes and move to do the job for what he came.
He pressed some bricks with his umbrella and a path opens. Both the young kids was amazed to see this.
Hagrid- "Welcome to diagon alley, Harry and Gayathry. Every thing in the list will be available here. Let's go to Gringotts first. "
With that said Harry, Hagrid and me started walking to Gringotts. The goblins were looking at me like they know my secret which she found absurd. Hagrid and Harry went to take something from the vaults.
I was standing alone when a goblin came. From my gift of knowledge power I knew it was Ragnok.
Ragnok-"Hello, little one, my name is Ragnok. What is your name? "
Gayathry-"Gayathry Strange. Pleasure to meet you sir. May your vaults be flourished with riches. "
Ragnok was surprised that a young witch gave him respect because it is that most of the witch and wizard don't treat them with respect and also by the fact she greeted him in their (goblin's) custom.
Ragnok-"What do I owe your visit, Ms. Strange. "
Gayathry-"I want to change some muggle money to wizard money sir. And I am waiting for Hagrid and Harry. "
Ragnok-"You don't strike me as a muggle born young one as I sense great magic in you. "
I tensed but shrugged playing it cool. Ragnok led me to change the money. When I was done, I carefully added those wizardry money into my money pouch.
Gayathry-"Thank you, Sir Ragnok. "
Hagrid and Harry came back. We exited the Gringotts place and started to buy our ingredients required for this year potion class.
Harry and me, throughout the way where playfully pushing each other. And what can I say we became best friends that much quick. Even though Harry doesn't know, it runs in our blood, Always Potter and black will be friends. Even though I go by strange now.