Ch : 21

A/N : 👁👄👁 We got 1k reads on this trash yayyyyayy

Author's POV -

"First of all. Be calm.. secondly, I have a last thing to tell you" Yash said now being more defensive.

"What ?"

"Umm. I told her that you are Ajey Nagar and not Sharma and also she knows you overheard her argument with her father"

"YOU DID... WHAT ?!"

"See... it's no use lying to her. She would get to know someday or the other. You can't always hide it."

"BUT IT WASN'T NECESSARY TO TELL HER NOW ?! WHEN SHE IS ALREADY ANGRY !"

"Well it's your mess"

"But YOU increased IT !"

"I solved it too"

"You-...." Ajey said keeping his mouth close, for the next, As Yash was right. He couldn't hide it any longer.

"Look. From now on. If she abandons you then.. things will be bitter but at least it would be cleared out btw you both. On the contrary, think about if she accepts you. As Ajey Nagar, You can be you. Without compromising anything. You guys can even meet"

"BUT WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T?!"

"Then.. forget about her. She isn't your gf"

"I CANT ?"

"Stop screaming, Mom will think I'm beating you. Second note, Why can't you ?"

"Cause I Love Her !"

Yash looked at him with a What tf? Expression.

"As A Friend !"

"Don't lie now !"

"Fine! Yeah I'm not sure but I think I do"

"I knew it and trust me she isn't like other girls"

"Well! IK that before you !"

"Then why did you say those things to her !"

"I WAS !!!"

"You were ?"

"Jealous" Ajey spoke so low as if he was speaking to himself.

"You were what ?"

Ajey began to smile. He knew Yash was only teasing her.

"You know what! Get lost !" He said and ran off to his room.

He took his phone out and tried calling her.

Janvi's POV -

I just kept my books aside when I heard my phone ring. I took it and saw the name.

"Ajey.." I said and stared at the screen but then I realized it's not just 'Ajey'

"OH, MY GOD! CARRYMINATI IS CALLING ME WTF....." I stood up on the bed and started jumping but then she stopped.

"So what, he spoke such bad stuff about me, he was my friend. He shouldn't have done it."

After a break of two minutes, I started panicking again.

"BUT OH MY GOD !!! ITS CARRYMINATI! WTF !" I again said.

I felt a vibration as if someone was speaking and saw that I already answered the call by hand swipe. I put it over her ear.