Ch : 26

A/n: I intended to write a short story but it eventually got this long and now I'm thinking to have at least 40 parts 🪐

Author's POV -

Properly dressed in a kurta and jeans, making a lock of her hair with a hairpin, and adjusting things in her bag, Janvi's Phone rang, putting her bad on she picked up the call.

"Yeah, I'm rushing," She said keeping the phone in her bag. And suddenly, banged her head on the door, "Motherf-" She said rubbing her temple and closing the door.

One of her earrings loosened, and putting it back properly she rushed down the stairs and then towards the car, she entered inside to see, Ajey sitting with his face covered with goggles and mask properly.

She had one of her hands on her forehead and she fixed her earing. Her eyes were watery because of the pain but she smiled seeing him. He on the other hand got immediately concerned.

He turned towards her and leaned a bit in front of her face making her blush.

"What happened to you ?! Why are you crying ?!" He asked frowning his brows.

"Oh. I accidentally hit my head in the door" She said smiling sheepishly.

He touched her forehead and started pressing it to ease the pain.

"You are so stupid Janvi, I wonder what kind of a doctor you'll become when you can't take care of yourself," He said in sarcasm and he understood that and laughed along.

"I'm okay," She said taking his hand in hers and looking at him, although she couldn't see his face at all, feeling his presence by her side was the best feeling ever.

He brought his hand towards her earing with was unlocked and started locking it.

His warm hands touching her nape gave her chills, to the extent that she jumped a bit, and Ajey just smiled at this.

"Ready ?" He said after doing it and she nodded. They began to drive towards his home.

"I thought you did not know how to drive," Janvi said 

"I learned it last year. Though I'm still not perfect I can drive in less traffic" He answered.

"So what kind of work do I exactly have to do ?" She asked him further.

"Just wait till we reach there. Then all you have to do is work. Have some peace till then" He laughed and answered.

"Fine," she said taking out her phone. She opened Instagram and started scrolling and replying to her DMs.

She saw a meme and started laughing tremendously.

"What ha-" Ajey was about to ask but she showed the screen to him before that

Ajey laughed out loud. "It's been two months they all are still hyping this topic ?"

"Your fans love you" She replied scrolling more.

"That means you love me too," He said

"Yeah of course. As a fan" she answered with her eyes stuck on the screen. Not noticing the disappointed expression on his face.

The rest of the journey was quiet but Janvi kept showing some memes to him randomly to which he laughed a little and started to drive again with concentration.

They reached his home and he parked his car.

Janvi's POV

Ajey's home wasn't a Big Mansion but it was quite big than an average house.

He parked the car and we moved out. He showed me the way inside and the first person that I saw was his mom climbing down the stairs when we were going up.

She seemed pretty shocked to see me and her eyes demanded an explanation from him. We stopped and I greeted her first.

"Namaste bete" She greeted me back and then looked at Ajey.

"Mummy she is... umm, you remember I told you I was thinking to hire someone for helping"

"OHH... You are his new Editor "? She said and I stood there dumbfounded because I did not know what I was. I just smiled and she looked back at Ajey probably thinking I was creepy.

"Yes," He said.

"I'll send something to your studio. What will you like to have bete? Juice? Tea ?" She asked and not gonna lie, I was too full to have any of that.

"Aunty, Not now maybe, I'm too full from breakfast" I denied politely with a low voice but she heard what I said.

"Okay then, you guys continue, And Ajey.. call me when you want something for you both," she said and moved down and We started to walk, I was shy with my encounter with his mom, also I was shy to meet someone new but this was specifically more embarrassing.

Next up we were going towards his studio but we Met Yash bhaiya on our way.

Seeing me he smiled and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Finally... you are here huh !" He said and I smiled and nodded.

"What would you like to have-"

"She is full, " Ajey said folding his hands and gesturing me to move further.

"If you need anything my studio is right here okay ?" He said and I agreed verbally.

We started to walk further and there it was, Ajey's Studio. More like CAARYMINATI'S Studio.
I freaked out a bit entering it. I saw the mark letters of his name on the wall and touched one of them then his monitor which was not broken. His chair.. everything was exactly like We see in his videos, and it was very neat and clean.

He pulled out a chair and told me to sit while he sat on the other one.

I was just smiling looking here and there which was very weird for anyone, but I just couldn't help myself... it was all so Serene.....

Once I was done calming myself I looked at him expecting him to say something but he didn't. Now that his face was uncovered, I could finally see his real expressions.

"So... what Do I have to do," I asked him.

"Not hug people un-necessarily," He said

I laughed slowly, "You are jealous of your brother ?!" I asked.

"Keep yourself at my place, then speak," he said turning on the systems

"Dude..  so many girls hug you now and then, and... Your brother is more likely to be my brother too," I said.

"That's a different case, It's not like I want to hug them," He said

"Carryminati getting jealous," I said pushing my chair close to him to see what was on the monitor.

He ended up laughing and started explaining the work to me, which I found easy, he was right, editing wasn't that tough. I tried doing it while he worked on his scripts.