Ch : 24

A/N: Do you think the book events are going too slowly?

Author's POV -

A

After serving them the juice and snacks Janvi sat with three of them.  Ajey demanded an explanation for Raghav's Deeds to which Janvi said that she had already discussed it with him.

"But..." Ajey said.

"But nothing," Janvi said.

Ajey sighed at this and deal the last sip of his juice.

"Why are you still here ?" Janvi asked Raghav.

"Cause you did not fucking tell me that you know Ajey Nagar this personally !" He exclaimed.

"She got to know it two days ago," Yash said making your expression looking at Ajey from the corner of his eyes. Janvi agreed and did the same action as Yash. Both of them looked at Ajey while Ajey scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"You see... it's complicated" Ajey said to a confused Raghav.

"Whatever. Get out of my house" Janvi said looking towards Raghav.

"Yeah fine! But can I have a photograph and autograph from you both please!!" He pleaded.

"STOP !" Janvi said being embarrassed about His actions.

"Shut Up," Raghav said.

- "You shut up !"

- "No you shut up !"

At the end both of them had serious expressions and while looking at each other's faces they started laughing.

"God... I missed this laugh..." Ajey mumbled which Yash could hear because he was sitting beside him and cleared his throat making Ajey nervous.

Both of them stopped laughing and looked at Ajey and Yash.

"No. I mean. I don't mean what you mean   .... " Angry started stammering.

"What ?" Janvi asked timidly.

"You didn't hear anything ?" Ajey asked.

"No. I looked at you because Bhaiya scoffed" Janvi said

"OHH... HE SAID-" Yash was about to tell her what Ajey said but instead gained a Hand covering his mouth. And two eyes begging him to stay quiet. He gestured with his hands that he isn't going to speak anything. Making the situation awkward for Janvi because he thought he disliked something and now doesn't want to tell her.

"Is there something wrong ?" She asked.

"W- what? N-no... it's Just... I said something.... I'll tell you in private" Ajey said hardly hiding the the faint red colors of his ears.

"Oh," Janvi said trying her best not to smile.

"Ehm... my photograph sir ?" Raghav said.

"Ahh come here," He said gesturing his hands to call him near himself.

They took a Selfie and both of them gave him an autograph on his shirt too and he finally left.