Ch : 29

A/N: 👁👄👁 I got a 10-day rest from my studies. (Kidding lol I've to revise the 11th syllabus in 10 days)

Ajey's POV -

THE NEXT MORNING :

I left at 11 AM for Janvi's Apartment and reached there within 15 minutes. I was going up the stairs in a hurry when the guard called me out.

"SIR !" He yelled and I turned back.

"Janvi Ma'am isn't here sir," He said.

'Dang now! Where did she go? Friend's house? Shopping? Moon? This early !?'

I went up to him and raised my hand about to inquire. But he already was giving the information.

"She left for Jaipur with her luggage in the morning," He said, and the hand which was raised for asking a question came to my face and forehead.

"This girl...." I said.

"When will she come back ?" I asked him and he stood still instead of replying.

"Sir she left," He said and I was standing still next.

"Yeah, I got it. I'm asking when will she come back ?" I asked again making my point clear.

"She left permanently," he said.

I don't clearly remember how did I come back home but a brief review would be stated in three steps,

No 1. Nearly hitting two dogs accidentally on my drive
No 2. Striking the seat belt on my face while removing it
No 3. Falling on the Door of Yash's Room.

"What the fuck !" Yash said when I told him this.

"Exactly. That's what I want to say to her right now! But she ain't picking up my call! Like who the fuck gets so depressed over a filthy result! And! Like! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK !" I said changing my expression from angry to sad to angry and so on.

"Aj-"

*Yash's phone rings*

"Okay, who the hell..... at this time," He said picking it up without seeing the name. "JANVI! WHAT THE FUCK !" He nearly screamed.

Listening to her name he rushed and snatched Yash's phone, talking to her.

(ARE YOU LIKE FUCKING MAD !)

(*Sighs* Calm down)

(CALM DOWN? *Sarcastic laugh* Hey ! YASH! You wanna hear what she gotta say? CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN MY FOOT !")

(Fine. I'm sorry..)

(I- 
You know I would have slapped you for doing this if you were with me rn)

(I'm good with that. CarryMinati's Slap ahh !)

(*Scoffs* CarryMinati's Slap? You left a 5 feet 6 inches ORIGINIGAL CarryMinati behind you !)

(Yeah cause you wouldn't let me go then)

(Okay let me get straight to the point... Why... the... Fuck..  did... you...even... leave ?!)