Ch : 30

A/N: IK the last few chapters are not coming in Janvi's POV but the storyline here goes from Ajey's side, I've no other choice but to write it in either TPP or Ajey's POV.

AUTHOR'S POV-

Ajey never wrote a song this passionately, he stopped all his work for three days and focused on the song.

Everyone could notice the changes he had but he had a brother standing right beside him to cover up for him every time.

Even Yash too, Composed and Corrected the song as if it was his work.

Janvi made such a strong impact in their lives that they intended to give their best to her too.

"I DON'T KNOW OKAY ?!" Ajey yelled.

"Bro you wrote a whole damned song and you don't know what you call it ?" Yash asked him back.

"I'm not a songwriter or singer !" Ajey said spreading his arms and making a pout.

"Okay but... What do you write first Essay's Heading or the body"

"I generally had a problem with deciding the title so I wrote the material first" Ajey answered.

"No shock that you dropped out," Yash said in a low tone.

Finally after a discussion and more of an argument they decided to name the song Vardaan.

They did not intend to release it officially and it was just a gift for their special friend.

It was one week, Janvi's wedding was tomorrow and it was evening. They hadn't talked since the call from Yash's phone. Not because of any circumstances, but because Ajey decided to get the attachment off, he decided to ignore her.

She, on the other hand, was praying to see and talk to him for the last time. She called him several times but he didn't answer, though there came a time when he had to pick up the call going out of resistance.

(Hi)

(How are you doin ?)

(Can you stop saying anything related to friendship please ?)

(Why ?)

('Because I love you.... and You friend-zoned me dumpster!'
Because you ruined it already)

(*Sings* Why you gotta be so rude ?)

(*Sings* because you didn't think that I'm a human too ?)

(*Sings* I was gonna get married anyway)

(No You Wouldn't ?!)

(*Sings* Get Married Anyway)

(SHUT UP. You were not and if you were then not to the person you are getting married to now !)

(Then who? You? *Laughs*)

(Maybe)

(*Laughs*)

(I have a gift for you)

(Oh)

(Mhm)