rain

Unstable:he likes to jump in puddles after it rains

Unpredictable: it seems soothing to him

Radiant:loves it when it rains he gets to distract himself from anything

Macabre: doesn't like it to much but somewhat enjoys it

Benevolent:enjoys it when it rains it shows that sometimes things are ok

Emotionless:he stand their for no reason but at night walks with a umbrella at night or whenever on patrol

Placid:runs over to your house just so he could take you on a walk and act like a gentleman.

Dreadful: a mystery man but would just get an umbrella to not get his clothes wet.

Incarnate:likes it sometimes but doesn't really like it as it seems to ruin his plans

Sympathetic:would drink coffee and just get paper work done.

Powerful:he would sit in a window of a coffee shop drink tea and just finish any work he had to finish.

Realistic:would get anything they needed finished or see if theirs anything to do.

Fatal:found it a snooze you lose type of deal and would just do anything to work finishing up stuff or relax.

Pratical:would just take his time to relax.

Dynamic:would take a nap before going on patrol

Sorrowful:would listen to music and just walk around and look at shops.

Scary:he lives it when it rains and especially when it thunders get to scare the living shit out of anyone.

Bonus:

Albert:just spend most of his time talking to friends or getting stuff done

Adam:likes to nap and get most of his work done

Jake costs both Albert and Adam on his free time and gets to just hang with them when it rains.

Tempting:last seen 2 weeks please report back.

Hello my fellow deers i hope this finds you well but can't make this long all i am getting ready for school soon but i hope your doing well.

And theirs some other names again but anyways i must go now goodbye drink and eat my fellow deers.