🎉early birthday special 🎂

My birthday is coming up in three days so i thought why not do a little special.
+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
It was a normal day just y/n sitting down everything was calming.

To calm...

But honestly it was nice as he sat their, the music in the apartment played as a means to fill in the silence that was until.

"WOO HOO SUP FUCKERS"

A lovely way to enjoy the evening the silence was bound to break.

"Hello to you too"

Y/n took in the little details the messy hair, plastic bags and a cake in their hands.

"If lived a nice live haven't died and i am still a minor soo time to celebrate my birthday and my accounts three years of still being alive."

Random always showed up whenever they liked. The owner of this whole operation and shenanigans, since i don't give away anything about my self besides being gay not going to specify and i am a minor.

Soooo why not a little fun facts about me in a different chapter so it doesn't take space in this one feel free to ask me anything while i do that.

Besides that happy early birthday to me and extremely late happy anniversary to my account for being made three years ago.

I'll be heading out now bye bye.