water

hello i just went into venture the days group after seeing they are not myths anymore i did have the senerious end soon at some point but i might keep the story open and i will use the memebers i have here still go on but i might update this onuce more.

all i should say is don't go out to hate them they can do what they want and all i am doing is respecting "but random why are you not going to countine" well i might use them in th y/n story but i will not mention them as myths but i might countinue the story with the members in here as i was in the unknown so please don't atack them and i don't want you to do that.

but if i countniue the book it might be just like it is so please don't tell me as i didn't go and venture much into the fandom as i had been busy.

so please don't come at me for that but i also want to inform peoplehere to for those who didn't know but as i have said i will now take my leave and get chapters done have a nice day/night

but i'll explain what i mean the members won't be refered as Radiant_day nope it might be as radiant as there name no day at the end so this clears any confusion and probaly change the name and i might and if i refer to great in the story he might be your freind and thats it.

goodbye for now freinds,bookwarms, and more