packing up?

Home was a place of safety but it's not always that way as worlds start to collide and someday it will be somewhere safe even if it was painful tears streaming down.

Benevolent: he was upset to see you have to leave but understood.

Radiant: was pretty upset but he said he would send you letters to talk.

Unstable: didn't want to you to leave and it took him awhile too come to terms about it.

Macabre: he swears he won't miss you but he has his moments about not wanting to see you go.

Unpredictable: he was a bundle of mixed emotions he seemed understanding about it tho.

Emotionless: he didn't seem sad but neither was their any emotion to see but he took it Abit better.

Placid: he would help you pack whenever he could and look at most of the memories with you.

Dynamic: he would also help out and at some point he was upset but he was happy that you were leaving to somewhere safer.

Scary: scared you one last time since he never new if he would get a chance.

Dreadful:he new how dreadful the stress was so he would take y ok u out somewhere to eat.

Sorrowful: he was taking it pretty well and helped whenever he also could.

Practical:he would come by and talk to you and see how your doing.

Great:he was half to have gotten to now you Abit and hoped the best in the long run

Bonus:

Albert: he was willing to let you stay with him for a while until you got on you feet again.

Jake: he was a bit surprised but he was chatting with you here and their.

Adam:he was glad to hear you were moving and he was wondering were too.

Kaden: he was also willing to let you stay for a while and wished you the best of luck.

Random: was happy to see that you were holding up great and was waiting for you to come back home even if it had been almost a year.

Surely this was confusing to wake up a plain white room and doctors everyone looking at them happy after years of making sure you were healthy.

... I hope this wasn't to confusing but then again idk how to right angst so i was trying to at least Make it Abit sad.

Also happy pride month everyone please be free to ask any questions as i plan to make a want at the end of this month as a little special.