driving on your own

Finally oh this is where it ends a year in the making as much as it was fun this is it's actual final chapter. I'll see you at the end.

It was an end of a journey the ups and downs meeting all these cool people.

They were going to miss them for sure, but their was more to come locking the house and going of to give the owner the keys it would be their last time seeing these familiar faces again. To say it was disappointing was an awesome experience.

Everything had been sent to their new home moving closer to their freinds .

With A lot of things ahead as he walks through the park just a little exercise before the long drive. Y/n didn't now why he decided to drive exactly but maybe it wouldn't hurt he'll stop at a resting place to sleep and drive back the next day it wasn't going to be all that bad.

Now he had everything his snacks a donut and coffee he'll probably get fast food here and their but sandwichs work for now.

After saying his goodbyes to everyone he new it was time for a long journey to begin he was moving somewhere with the same weather cloudy was for sure.

He liked it whenever it was cloudy it would clear up for a week but then rain again it was quite enjoyable in all honesty, along with liking some of the nice views it took him two day last time he went to his new place and back. To finish off anything he needed to do and then when he was done drive with most but not all of it their except the furniture.

Although upset about it he couldn't fit that but a freind volunteered to buy some furniture like a couch and table.

He said those two things would be just ok he'll get the rest later as to no need to worry him about falling asleep behind the wheel, it would sprinkle here and their the sky would clear of clouds but then it got cloudy although their would be no rain.

Though he didn't mind making pit stops here and their for some snacks and rest room. He noticed that his snack and drinks were running out he'll have to get some new ones on the next stop.

After a long drive and one rest stop he was back in the Car being closer to the town he was living in. A few freinds moved their along with their father, his since his parents divorced he would visit him time to time.

It was the afternoon he wasn't far now a bit closer the new place had a circus, if he recalled it was the circus in the sky he would check it out another time it didn't travel so this was their always.

But it was a nice place maybe more to come from it the new move wouldn't be so bad.

New faces, new place it was a bit stressful so it'll take it's time to get used too.
___________________________________ as much as it has been i feel like it's time to give the book it's closer and for me to think of new ideas.

I have a lot of unfinished books that i have unpublished because i didn't like em so i think i might actually finish those and then think of more ideas.

A bitter sweet ending here but I'll see you next time my fellow friends.